sea vs stl

shimsham

Lifer
May 9, 2002
Originally posted by: sleepmachine
Hasselbeck should have ran that one in. I hate St Louis

he wouldnt have made it. 3 rams coming in on him around the 1. may have stretched for the 1st down on the 1/2 yard line tho.

codeyf

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
This whole season can be summed up in 2 words:

DROPPED PASS

Fvckers :|

Well, 3 words I guess....:|

slpaulson

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2000
Seatle's recievers suck...
They should be throwing to Rice, at least he has good hands.

shimsham

Lifer
May 9, 2002
Originally posted by: cRazYdood
Seatle's recievers suck...
They should be throwing to Rice, at least he has good hands.

he wasnt even on the field, for some reason:confused:

tfcmasta97

Platinum Member
Feb 7, 2004
they needed young legs for speed on the field. I dont know if he was on at the goalline stand but he should have.

that catch woulda been really hard to make, you could just see he was stretched out to the max.

even for the superstars, that catch is hard to finish

BlackAdam

Jul 16, 2004
Those Seahacks get what they deserve, and the rest of you so-called trash-talking Shehawks fans!

Yesterday after visiting the Los Angeles Auto Show, I was eating at The Pantry and this douche saw that I was wearing my Los Angeles Rams sweater. He asked me if I was a real Rams fan, and I told him "of course". Then he babbled on about how we're gonna need some luck on Saturday... stupid idiot. I told him the Rams were gonna wipe their asses with the Seahawks. They didn't do quite that, but I bet he has shut up now! We proved that 'NFC West Champions' doesn't mean jack, and showed them who the real NFC West Champs are, GO RAMS!

moks78

Lifer
Jan 5, 2001
Go Rams! Why did they have to leave LA? LA fans are pickle minded. They are the "band wagon" type...only love their teams when they are winning! :) Go USC! ;)

codeyf

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
I'm tired of seeing the Hawks beat themselves. Has happened so much this season. This damn team has so much talent, that on paper they seem like they should be right up there with the bye teams.

Too bad they're all too damn immature and young to back it up.

Fvckers. :|

LordMorpheus

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2002
yah Saint Louis!

edit: first saint louis drive I felt like i was watching our championship team play again. The whole 80 yards and touchdown on a couple passing plays . . . it reminds me of our great warner season.

edit2: why the hate on the Rams? I mean, we aren't an offensive team. Look at the 'hawks and all the crap they were talking, you didn't see Stl players or fans making asses of themselves like that. We aren't a uber rich team buying the title like baseball's Yankees . . . . I don't see anything we've done that would make all these ATOTers dislike the rams. . . .

BlackAdam

Jul 16, 2004
Wow, no way dude... been a Rams/USC fan since birth. Would go to Trojan games at the Coliseum, and Rams games at Anaheim Stadium.

shimsham

Lifer
May 9, 2002
Originally posted by: LordMorpheus
yah Saint Louis!

edit: first saint louis drive I felt like i was watching our championship team play again. The whole 80 yards and touchdown on a couple passing plays . . . it reminds me of our great warner season.

edit2: why the hate on the Rams? I mean, we aren't an offensive team. Look at the 'hawks and all the crap they were talking, you didn't see Stl players or fans making asses of themselves like that. We aren't a uber rich team buying the title like baseball's Yankees . . . . I don't see anything we've done that would make all these ATOTers dislike the rams. . . .

cause they won keeping the 'aints out of the playoffs.

yes, i know, the saints have no one to blame but themselves.

BRObedoza

Diamond Member
Apr 16, 2004
Originally posted by: LordMorpheus
yah Saint Louis!

Im a Niners fan. Yeah the Niners stink, but I'll always hate divisional rivals. My hate for Seattle just isn't there yet since they just transferred into the division last year.