SDAFDJKDF, stupid cops in NFS Hot Pursuit 2!!

erikiksaz

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 1999
They piss me off, bastards are always going for that rear-end spinout. Either that, or they bust out the spike strip!! Mann, and i can't even play without sound, since those spike strips come out of nowhere. Here i am, miles ahead of the pack, and boom, all of a sudden i see this long stretch of:

^^^^^^^^^^

running across the road, and POP! :disgust:

thawolfman

Lifer
Dec 9, 2001
Missles suck :(

If you listen to the radio you hear the cops say what side the strip is on....atleast that's how it is for PS2.

KingNothing

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2002
Originally posted by: erikiksaz
They piss me off, bastards are always going for that rear-end spinout. Either that, or they bust out the spike strip!! Mann, and i can't even play without sound, since those spike strips come out of nowhere. Here i am, miles ahead of the pack, and boom, all of a sudden i see this long stretch of:

^^^^^^^^^^

Ummmm...isn't a large part of the attraction of "Hot Pursuit" the fact that you're running from the cops?

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: KingNothing

^^^^^^^^^^

Ummmm...isn't a large part of the attraction of "Hot Pursuit" the fact that you're running from the cops?

I thought so too. Oh the irony of this post!

erikiksaz

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 1999
Originally posted by: Millennium
Originally posted by: KingNothing

^^^^^^^^^^

I thought so too. Oh the irony of this post!

I know they're supposed to be in the game, but durnit, they're so good at what they do :confused::p

Supermercado

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2002
I've not had too much experience with the cops yet. I've been working my way through the Championship mode, instead.