Scrubs is the best medical comedy show evar! (after mash)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

n7

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2004
Yes, yes it is :D

By far the best show out there on TV.

Oh, & while Christa is a hawt milf & all, Sarah Chalke is my babe for sure :heart:

Slacker

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
:) Nobody disputed the comedic greatness that was M*A*S*H* :thumbsup:

I didnt know that this might be the last season, it figures, I just get into a show and it is done :(

Does anyone know what season they are showing on Comedy Central now? (googled it, it is the end of season 3 currently airing)

Todays episode is the season finale for season 3, #3.22 "My best friends wedding"

Hmm, check out this link, is this legit? seems fishy, all six seasons of scrubs avaialble now for $99.00 ? this site looks to be suspicious, I would not do business with them at this point, the order page is not secure even though it says it has 128bit encryption, also, everywhere else you can only get up to season 4 while these folks are advertising a six season box set, looks shady to me

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
while a great show... the musical episode was weak (and HARDLY the best musical comedy episode ever... ahem SIMPSONS?!)
Sarah Chalke? I can't get past her being Becky #2
Christa? Sure she was hot, before she got enough plastic surgery to immobilize half her face... WTF was she thinking?

Great show, Zach Braff is brilliant... too bad this is his last season (and therefore the shows...whether they continue on or not without him)

ScottyB

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2002
It's the best medical comedy after Mash? Even after considering all two medical comedy shows?

daniel1113

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2003
Originally posted by: TheNinja
Originally posted by: Otaking
I have a huge crush on Sarah Chalke :eek:

I like her as well. The show is great too. It's always hilarious, especially the way JD and Turk have thier friendship. "Brown Bear".

That's chocolate bear, biatch :p

Strk

Lifer
Nov 23, 2003
Christa would still be hot if she didn't have eighteen bazillion botox injections making her super freaky.

Furyline

Golden Member
Nov 1, 2001
I also just got into the show once it began on comedy central, now it is on something like 3 channels every night, I feel like I've seen all the episodes, wish the show would keep going.

CraKaJaX

Lifer
Dec 26, 2004
My GF loves the show. Apparently it's on about ~6 times a day. She TiVo's every episode, and it's on like 4 different TV stations. Watched 19 episodes in a row one day.... :Q

SampSon

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2006
I started watching re-runs on some cable station. Some of it was funny, though some of it was way too predictable.

Malak

Lifer
Dec 4, 2004
Originally posted by: chambersc
Originally posted by: shoegazer
I've never really found the humor on scrubs to be that funny and I usually just get annoyed with the characters and turn it off.

The Office on the other hand, is absolutely amazing.

Agreed on every point.

I am the complete opposite. I thought the Office was the most retarded show on the planet and I am still amazed people watch it. Scrubs, however, is easily my favorite comedy of all-time.

daniel1113

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2003
Originally posted by: Malak
Originally posted by: chambersc
Originally posted by: shoegazer
I've never really found the humor on scrubs to be that funny and I usually just get annoyed with the characters and turn it off.

The Office on the other hand, is absolutely amazing.

Agreed on every point.

I am the complete opposite. I thought the Office was the most retarded show on the planet and I am still amazed people watch it. Scrubs, however, is easily my favorite comedy of all-time.

That's because you probably saw the knock-off wannabe American version. British "The Office" FTW!