Scrubs fans come here!

GrantMeThePower

Platinum Member
Jun 10, 2005
Awesome news for scrubs fans. This was supposed to be the final season. Then the writers stirke happened and they weren't going to be able to air all of the episodes and they were trying to negotiate what to do (including direct to DVD type stuff).

Now ABC is saying if NBC doesn't want the show anymore, they will pick it up for their network (the show is done at ABC studios already).

Yay! Great news!

Link to HR article

paulxcook

Diamond Member
May 1, 2005
Is Zack Braff cool with that? I thought he was tired of the show for some reason. Maybe he came to his senses, his movies suck.

ViviTheMage

Lifer
Dec 12, 2002
madgenius.com
YESSS

now lets hope ZB is all over this. I recall him being 'happy' its over, because some shows just end....something like that on his blog.

hopefully they keep shooting it, love the show!

BrokenVisage

Lifer
Jan 29, 2005
Ugh, let this show die already, there are so many other good shows being let go by FOX and others that ABC could pick up.

Finish the show properly then let it die, it's had a long enough run. Pull the plug!

rivan

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2003
I'm a big fan of scrubs, but I think the show's run it's course. Let 'er die.

GrantMeThePower

Platinum Member
Jun 10, 2005
I think part of what makes me happy about this is that they will let the show run its course and end...only do so properly instead of in a strike plagued and shortened season where they didn't get to develop and finish the stories they had planned. That to me, is much better!!!!!

ChaoZ

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2000
You know the show has lived too long when they have one too many musical episodes.

TruePaige

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2006
Originally posted by: hdeck
Originally posted by: nakedfrog
Originally posted by: ChaoZ
You know the show has lived too long when they have one too many musical episodes.

When did they hit that point?

season six episode seven i believe

That was a horrible episode.

The one with the lady that hears all in musicals?

But otherwise I love the show. I want to see who JD ends up with =(

Train

Lifer
Jun 22, 2000
www.bing.com
Bring back Tara Reid, Heather Graham, and that chick from 40 year old virgin all at once... throw in Carla and Elliot... put them in Turks head where all women are lesbos... and have The Todd give commentary through it all.

Best Series Finale, evar.

bigrash

Lifer
Feb 20, 2001
Originally posted by: ChaoZ

That was an awesome episode. :thumbsup:

villageidiot111

Platinum Member
Jul 19, 2004
I thought they had already picked an excellent time to end the series. It would be a shame if the next season sucked and they went out on a low note.

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003
I am a huge fan, but wouldn't mind it coming to an end. The cast is getting kind of old to be so dumbassy all the time.