Scott Brown's hot daughters contacted me!

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
They might be a little young but I might have a chance with them yet. Link to epic seat cushion as well.

Friend,

Tomorrow will mark one month since the election and we just wanted to send you this special email to say thank you for all the support you have given our father, Scott Brown.

This past election was about real issues and you were a critical part of our operation. We can't thank you enough because you were responsible for sending Bold, New, Leadership to Washington.

You can commemorate this special election with a seat cushion or a t-shirt. With a minimum donation of $20 you can get your seat cushion or t-shirt to show others that you were part of this amazing movement.

Stay tuned for more updates from the campaign!

Ayla & Arianna Brown

P.S. If you are on facebook, please become a fan so our dad can connect with you and get your feedback on what you feel is important.

https://www.icontribute.us/scottbrown/initiative/cushion

Dec 10, 2005
Big whoop.

I get those all the time, but they usually ask me to send some money to Nigeria to help out this escaping prince.

ayabe

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2005
You should tell about the massive dumps you take, perhaps that and your shared affinity for white people will bring you together.

Carmen813

Diamond Member
May 18, 2007
Spidey if you keep making posts like this I'm going to have to go knock on Arianna's dorm room door and let her know you are creepy.

fallout man

Golden Member
Nov 20, 2007
chris_hansen.gif

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Basically, what spidey said is that the Brown campaign's database gurus have identified him as somebody likely to fall for an appeal supposedly from Brown's daughters...

Basically whoring them out in a virtual reality sort of way...

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Basically, what spidey said is that the Brown campaign's database gurus have identified him as somebody likely to fall for an appeal supposedly from Brown's daughters...

Nah, more like I helped get him elected and they want more contributions. I got a nice hand signed letter as well today from Scott.

My money and efforts are now focused on Baye, Reid, and the next senator of Kentucky, Rand Paul.

Get involved people. You can stop this.

Last edited:

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999

No, they're speaking directly to him - you're just jealous...

/it's funny... in a sad way...

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
If they only knew that you didn't wash your hands after you take a shit, they wouldn't want your money anymore.