• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

School board superintendent replaced by a moderate democrat after rape incidents involving 2 girls

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

[DHT]Osiris

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2015
This whole thing sounds a lot like the dumbshit rumors you'd hear in high school.

'I heard soandso say that some guy named Billy raped Carmen in the bathroom.'

Amol S.

Golden Member
Mar 14, 2015
Better source?
Ok

However, I would like to state that the story of the perp being transgender is false, even though the ABC article claims the father is saying the boy was in a skirt.

It also was the same perp in both cases.

Amol S.

Golden Member
Mar 14, 2015
The father now also wants to sue the school system.

Amol S.

Golden Member
Mar 14, 2015
This whole thing sounds a lot like the dumbshit rumors you'd hear in high school.

'I heard soandso say that some guy named Billy raped Carmen in the bathroom.'
It's not a rumor or false story that there were two rapes involving the same person. The only false portion was the transgender thing.

Reactions: [DHT]Osiris

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
If they allege that letting boys into the girls room was a factor in the rape, and they win, this could change everything in the legal arena.
Schools across the country might have to start making transgender restrooms.
It will be fun to see them ask for more money to do all that renovation.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
The father now also wants to sue the school system.
Glad he learned, this is how you get the ball rolling.

ASK THE COMMUNITY