Sceptre 9B 19" LCD Monitor with Speakers $299.99 AR

PicPop

Golden Member
Aug 18, 2000
Sceptre 9B 19" LCD LCD Monitor with Speakers for just $299.99 after $40 rebate [Exp. 1/31] + shipping. No DVI

Contrast Ratio:
700:1
Brightness
300 nit (cd/m²)
Response Time
15 ms (Rising), 10 ms (Falling)
Resolution and Preset Modes
Maximum Resolution
1280 x 1024 @ 75Hz

Chadder007

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: ZickZJ
Originally posted by: cyberfuzz
tiger direct rebate, burn in hell. (not you, the rebate.)

What's wrong with Tiger Direct rebates?

They don't really exist is what the problem is.... Usually you never get them and have your name posted on all kinds of junk mail lists.

ZickZJ

Aug 25, 2003
Originally posted by: Chadder007
Originally posted by: ZickZJ
Originally posted by: cyberfuzz
tiger direct rebate, burn in hell. (not you, the rebate.)

What's wrong with Tiger Direct rebates?

They don't really exist is what the problem is.... Usually you never get them and have your name posted on all kinds of junk mail lists.

Umm dont exist huh?

Wonder why I have gotten probably 10 of them back in the last 2 years and never get any junk mail either.
:roll:

freshspace

Mar 23, 2002
ZickZS,

You may be the lucky one. The general knowledge shared by the members here at AT is that TigerDirect seriously scammed people with the rebates. You have been a member since August, 2003 with 92 posts. Your reaction leads me to believe that you never heard of this. I'm surprised that you haven't read a thread or two of how people lost their money. I'm glad you got all of your money. However, with TigerDirect, caveat emptor!

ZickZJ

Aug 25, 2003
Originally posted by: freshspace
ZickZS,

You may be the lucky one. The general knowledge shared by the members here at AT is that TigerDirect seriously scammed people with the rebates. You have been a member since August, 2003 with 92 posts. Your reaction leads me to believe that you never heard of this. I'm surprised that you haven't read a thread or two of how people lost their money. I'm glad you got all of your money. However, with TigerDirect, caveat emptor!

Wow you've been here a little more than a year longer than me, you must know so much by now! :roll:

Has you ever thought that maybe I've been lurking on this board way before I joined? Don't jump to conclusions. I hate when people try to say you don't know anything just because you don't have a high post count. Thats got to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Just because some people got burned by a business doesn't mean their scamming everyone. Hell I've been screwed by Best Buy over rebates before, wait that must mean their screwing everyone else too! I've ordered at least 50 things from Tiger Direct for over the last 6 years and never once had any problems. But hey, I guess its just me right.