scene after credits in pirates 3

ta8689

Golden Member
Feb 5, 2006
I didnt do it, but we paid to see it, just didnt know to stay after. I justify watching it. Dont watch it if you didnt pay to see it.

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
Will: "Woohoo, after ten years at sea I get to come on land and get me some of that fine Elizabeth booty! WHAT!? A kid? How am I supposed to get any now?"

Alkaline5

Jun 21, 2001
Originally posted by: Queasy
Will: "Woohoo, after ten years at sea I get to come on land and get me some of that fine Elizabeth booty! WHAT!? A kid? How am I supposed to get any now?"

Here's a word problem for you aspiring mathematicians:

*SPOILERS AHOY*

Will is approximately 20 years old. On his wedding day he is cursed with eternal youth. As a part of this curse he is only able to visit his wife, Elizabeth, one day every 10 years. Assume that Elizabeth was 17 at the time of the curse's onset.

In hours, how long does Will have to spend with his bride before he becomes physically unattracted to her aging body?

GrantMeThePower

Platinum Member
Jun 10, 2005
Can we have a recap of the scene? I walked out during credits and am at work and can't watch the video...

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001
Originally posted by: Alkaline5
In hours, how long does Will have to spend with his bride before he becomes physically unattracted to her aging body?

The curse broke once they met and the condition that she stayed faithful to him for the 10 years was valid. So I'm sure the 27 to "20" gap is alright :p.

Raduque

Lifer
Aug 22, 2004
Originally posted by: ViviTheMage
rofl its from a CELL phone

It's pretty damn good for a cell phone. My phone takes the crappiest videos I've ever seen.