Scarlett Johansson & Penelope Cruz Lesbian Scene

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Originally posted by: Steve
So, "FUCK THAT" is not a threadshit?

You're going back to school? Good for you. At least do something with your life other than spread the good word about 15 year old girls in their underwear on the internet.
Perhaps you are right. It would be better for me to search the net all day for lesbians then make new threads in Anandtech about them. That would certainly be living life to the fullest.
Even better would be to make personal attacks against those who post links from the very site I suggested.

Pedophilia is defined as a love of prepubescents. You would know that if your school had ever taught you to use a dictionary. Heck, someone with lifer status should have already covered that issue a hundred times by now. I dont mind the personal attack nearly so much as your horrid ignorance and hatefulness.
Suspect you need some education even more than I.

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Originally posted by: shortylickens
Originally posted by: Steve
So, "FUCK THAT" is not a threadshit?

You're going back to school? Good for you. At least do something with your life other than spread the good word about 15 year old girls in their underwear on the internet.
Perhaps you are right. It would be better for me to search the net all day for lesbians then make new threads in Anandtech about them. That would certainly be living life to the fullest.
Even better would be to make personal attacks against those who post links from the very site I suggested.

Pedophilia is defined as a love of prepubescents. You would know that if your school had ever taught you to use a dictionary. Heck, someone with lifer status should have already covered that issue a hundred times by now. I dont mind the personal attack nearly so much as your horrid ignorance and hatefulness.
Suspect you need some education even more than I.

You really should quit while you are behind. You're not even in the same league as him. You're going to get owned even worse.

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Seems like I watched a movie a couple of months ago where Penelope Cruz was kissing Salma Hayek.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: oldsmoboat
Seems like I watched a movie a couple of months ago where Penelope Cruz was kissing Salma Hayek.

I think i had that same dream.

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
This reminds me, I got a call from Scarlett Johansson the other day.

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005

And then you woke up. /ba-dum-pish

KT

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Originally posted by: Barack Obama
Originally posted by: KeithTalent

KT

I am dead serious.

Shens!

She left a voice mail. I didn't listen to the whole thing, it was a political ad. :thumbsdown: Telemarketed by Scarlett.

JJChicken

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2007

KT

I am dead serious.

Shens!

She left a voice mail. I didn't listen to the whole thing, it was a political ad. :thumbsdown: Telemarketed by Scarlett.

Ah I see. If she left me one for Hilary Clinton, I would be swayed to vote for her:heart:

Mar 11, 2004

KT

I am dead serious.

Shens!

Ah I see. If she left me one for Hilary Clinton, I would be swayed to vote for her:heart:

*Looks at username*

Haha

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
What is Scarlett's attachment to Woody?

Good job Woody.