Scarlett Johansson & Penelope Cruz Lesbian Scene

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Oct 4, 2004
Originally posted by: oldsmoboat
Seems like I watched a movie a couple of months ago where Penelope Cruz was kissing Salma Hayek.

Is that the one where they rape a guy (or something like that)? I seem to recollect watching some screengrabs. Some dude is gagged & bound to a bed...and Cruz/Hayek do kinky shit to him.

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Originally posted by: theprodigalrebel
Originally posted by: oldsmoboat
Seems like I watched a movie a couple of months ago where Penelope Cruz was kissing Salma Hayek.

Is that the one where they rape a guy (or something like that)? I seem to recollect watching some screengrabs. Some dude is gagged & bound to a bed...and Cruz/Hayek do kinky shit to him.

That's it.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Originally posted by: aldamon
Originally posted by: NFS4
Not that I disapprove of two beautiful women rug munching and finger banging each other, sounds like Woody Allen is grasping at straws in his old age.

I think lesbian sex is under-represented in films. I applaud Woody Allen's vision.

Well said sir.

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
and i used to think those star wars geeks camping out for the movies was a complete fuckin' waste of time... but now it sounds like they were on to something! if anybody needs me, ill be at the sporting goods store.

penelope = :heart:
scarlett = well... lets just say i typed this whole reply out without using my hands ;)

TheSlamma

Diamond Member
Sep 6, 2005
Sounds great up until the part where a dude gets in the mix, fuck that part.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Nitemare
Originally posted by: nakedfrog
I can already hear the fapping.

Sorry, will try to keep it down...

Isn't that the POINT of fapping? :shocked:

Dimmu

Jun 24, 2005
Originally posted by: anxi80
and i used to think those star wars geeks camping out for the movies was a complete fuckin' waste of time... but now it sounds like they were on to something! if anybody needs me, ill be at the sporting goods store.

penelope = :heart:
scarlett = well... lets just say i typed this whole reply out without using my hands ;)

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

This scene has the potential to be epic!

Aquila76

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2004
www.facebook.com
Originally posted by: PapPap
what's fapping?

When the Daddy loves the Mommy very much, but the Mommy is a frigid ice bitch, he goes on the computer and Googles 'Scarlett Johansson Vanity Fair Cover'. The Daddy then grabs his Beefy McMeatstick and beats it like a rented mule, complete with 'fapping' noises.

adairusmc

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2006
Originally posted by: Aquila76
Originally posted by: PapPap
what's fapping?

When the Daddy loves the Mommy very much, but the Mommy is a frigid ice bitch, he goes on the computer and Googles 'Scarlett Johansson Vanity Fair Cover'. The Daddy then grabs his Beefy McMeatstick and beats it like a rented mule, complete with 'fapping' noises.

:laugh:

OokiiNeko

Jun 14, 2003
So, uhm, I take it you guys don`t have kids?