Scarlett Johannson Has A Crush On Obama

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Pabster

Lifer
Apr 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Perknose
Pabster, I can smell your desperation from here. It's time to change your underwear, you have officially soiled yourself, troll.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A few folks need to learn how to use their sarcasm meters. ;)

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Pabster
Pabster, I can smell your desperation from here. It's time to change your underwear, you have officially soiled yourself, troll.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A few folks need to learn how to use their sarcasm meters. ;)

You are the boy who has cried "Wolf" ten thousand times too many here.

How are we supposed to distinguish your usual stupidity from your stupid attempts at humor?

You ARE a joke here, which means you haven't earned the right to make a joke and have it taken any other way than as your usual troll ignorance.

Pabster

Lifer
Apr 15, 2001
You ARE a joke here, which means you haven't earned the right to make a joke and have it taken any other way than as your usual troll ignorance.

:lips: my (_(_)

:laugh:

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: palehorse
you are an idiot with an obviously damaged sarcasm meter... that's a bad combination.

Edit: apparently you're not alone around here...

LOL at your high dudgeon in defense of a useless troll like Pabster.

Honestly, PH, irl, if you and Pabby were locked in a room, not 24 hours would pass before you'd beat the crap out of him, or at least duck tape his mouth shut.

I have that much faith in you.
rose.gif
;)

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
I wonder how many people are trying to hack into Scarlett Johannson's email right now?

:thumbsup:

Feb 6, 2007
Originally posted by: OrByte
I wonder how many people are trying to hack into Scarlett Johannson's email right now?

:thumbsup:

Why hack hers? Hack his. Then you can commune with a Goddess.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
Originally posted by: dennilfloss
I took this as just a fun, light-hearted thread. :)

yeah, well, you obviously support the traitor-in-chief, and as an advocate or the WAR OF LIES, you deserve death :frown: :p

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: dennilfloss
I took this as just a fun, light-hearted thread. :)

Sadly, I did too. Maybe we need to go out in the street necked and drag our butts around on the asphalt for a few hours to tone up our senses.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Originally posted by: Atomic Playboy
I don't know, I thought the laughing emoticon made it painfully obvious that Pabster wasn't seriously considering Johansson's relationship with Obama anything but above board... You people need to come out of P&N occasionally and realize that there is still humor in the world, and, yes, some of it is sarcastic.

While i knew he was joking, your logic simply does not apply regarding Pabster's use of the laughing emoticon.

He rarely does NOT use it, and it's generally used as snide laughter (often in threes) at the end of his typical attack posts.

Hence the "cry wolf" comment.

;)

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Now that's a notable endorsement. Way better than the ex-mayor of Podunk, Iowa.