Scaramucci is "unexperienced"

colonel

Golden Member
Apr 22, 2001
they want to paint the room without using a primer; old stains are still noticeable

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Spicey looks to have aged a year for every month in that crap job. I wonder how Scaramanga will look later.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
Scaramanga is just another Gordon Gecko goon. Acts like a Twitler youth.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I heard the first presser of Scaramouch. Easy job since every answer will be...

Trump is the greatest.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Mr Scaramucci, who has no previous experience in communications roles, paid tribute to Mr Spicer as "a true American patriot" and "incredibly gracious".

"I hope he goes on to make a tremendous amount of money," he added

only the best people

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
Mooch is such a weirdo.

Why is it impossible to embed tweets here?

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
Not only is he inexperienced he is a young earth, creationist, ark believing nutjob. Where does trump find all these deplorables.

In an interview with CNN about climate change this is what he said.

CUOMO: You said you don’t know. I’m saying the scientific community does.

SCARAMUCCI: But you’re saying that you do, and you’re saying the scientific community knows, and I’m saying people have gotten things wrong throughout the 5,500-year history of our planet.

Sorry for the monolog with the video

Reactions: ch33zw1z

WHAMPOM

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
Oh Jesus, not again. But I guess it's no time to go nucular about grammer and proper language use.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40690501
But in today's news our new Minister of Truth edits his internet history. Tweets and such, Trumps a chump, Hillary forever, Danger of MMGW. To a Praise Trump, All Praise Trump, "Paa-lease pet me mien leader, I will good and loyal." "Simper."

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
Not only is he inexperienced he is a young earth, creationist, ark believing nutjob. Where does trump find all these deplorables.

In an interview with CNN about climate change this is what he said.

CUOMO: You said you don’t know. I’m saying the scientific community does.

SCARAMUCCI: But you’re saying that you do, and you’re saying the scientific community knows, and I’m saying people have gotten things wrong throughout the 5,500-year history of our planet.

Sorry for the monolog with the video

And in one of his deleted tweets, I belive he said

"You can take steps to combat climate change without crippling the economy. The fact many people still believe CC is a hoax is disheartening"

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
If he's going to fire everyone who leaks, he's going to have to start with himself.

According to Politico http://www.politico.com/story/2017/...nges-white-house-communications-office-240928 he told them he was going to fire Short and then later told reporters how terrible it was that the media knew about the firing before Short was notified.

"Scaramucci confirmed to POLITICO early Tuesday that he planned to start by dismissing assistant press secretary Michael Short at a morning meeting, but that move was apparently delayed." "Scaramucci earlier said to POLITICO that Short would be the first dismissal of many, if he’s not able to stop the leaks coming out of the communications and press shop."

"Scaramucci also told reporters outside the White House that it “upsets” him that Short would find out about any changes to his employment through the media."

“This is the problem with the leaking,” he said. “This is actually a terrible thing. Let’s say I’m firing Michael Short today. The fact that you guys know about it before he does really upsets me as a human being and as a Roman Catholic.”

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
f470f9f84809265733fe15c2c1840837.jpg