[SCAM][Amazon] Corsair DOMINATOR GT 8 GB (2x 4GB) PC3-15000 1866 DDR3 - $29.23 !!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ReefaMadness

Golden Member
Mar 28, 2005
Yes, I've been told it is the same vendor. A fella posted in the 12Gb thread that he ordered and got a shipped email before the prices were raised, but I don't know if he received the kit or not.

ReefaMadness

Golden Member
Mar 28, 2005
Anybody receive these yet, and if not, what is your expected delivery date per you shipping confirmation email.

pbroussard

Sep 2, 2001
I got a Ninja costume, my size, too, instead of one ram kit. A friend in IRC ordered right after I did, he received his ram, although he ordered 4 pair, they sent 1 and refunded his CC.

ReefaMadness

Golden Member
Mar 28, 2005
Well, that had to be a letdown...and thanks for the info.

Do you know at what point of the transaction they credited his credit card fot the 3 other kits?

Before, or after shipping?

pbroussard

Sep 2, 2001
He was at work earlier, left him the info. This is total BS, while everything looked normal in emails, the shipping receipt in the package shows I ordered the NInja costume. can't match any numbers with the email, purchase order, item number etc.

This had to be done manually, and they're jerking us around.

ReefaMadness

Golden Member
Mar 28, 2005
That is certainly no way to run a business. I wonder if there are some unhappy employees in the shipping dept. That may explain somethings.

Destiny

Platinum Member
Jul 6, 2010
The Scammers are Price Pros?? I don't know if AMAZON would do anything... those guys are pretty big on AMAZON...

postmortemIA

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2006
did anybody bother to look at the price pros website? they look like a proxy for the other sellers.

Feb 4, 2009
What you guys are getting ninja costumes from a ninja quick deal? At least it's funny but seriously if the seller is giving you a hard time contact your bank and let them know to hold payment. The seller shipped you something you did not order and are being evasive about returns. The bank will hold the payment to them. Also its probably worth an email to your states attorney general.

jlin101

Feb 12, 2005
what bank?! Most people pay via CC when they shop on Amazon. Price Pro would not have shipped the "RAM kits" without getting their dirty paws on the money first. Anyways, I got the return label for the ninja costumes (waiting for the one for the twister games)--hope I get the refund.

SpeedTester

Mar 18, 2001
What you guys are getting ninja costumes from a ninja quick deal? At least it's funny but seriously if the seller is giving you a hard time contact your bank and let them know to hold payment. The seller shipped you something you did not order and are being evasive about returns. The bank will hold the payment to them. Also its probably worth an email to your states attorney general.

My Thoughts Exactly, File a complaint with your Credit/Debit card to get the complaint in filing.

SpeedTester

Mar 18, 2001
what bank?! Most people pay via CC when they shop on Amazon. Price Pro would not have shipped the "RAM kits" without getting their dirty paws on the money first. Anyways, I got the return label for the ninja costumes (waiting for the one for the twister games)--hope I get the refund.

There is a customer support number on the back of every CC that you can call and file dispute a charge. In sense it's a bank.

Feb 4, 2009

the Credit Card company holds some money from the vendor basically they remove fraudulent charges that customers dispute. Keep in mind generally speaking the bank is on your side since they are doing business with you. They have more reason to keep you happy rather than some wacky internet vendor.

Wyndru

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2009
I feel bad for everyone that got scammed by this and I'm not trying to make light of a serious situation, but wow, that is really funny....a ninja costume lol.

Hope all of your CC disputes are painless and successful.

damtachoa

May 19, 2009
OK guys, I receive the item today morning. Big Shock!!! A Ninja Warrior custom. Besides, there is a big issue with the custom. It contains a chemical that cause cancer if anyone wears it.

So, what are we going to do now? Look like file a lawsuit is appropriate action right now. How can they ship to people something that cause cancer?

borisvodofsky

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2010
OK guys, I receive the item today morning. Big Shock!!! A Ninja Warrior custom. Besides, there is a big issue with the custom. It contains a chemical that cause cancer if anyone wears it.

So, what are we going to do now? Look like file a lawsuit is appropriate action right now. How can they ship to people something that cause cancer?

Fvck man.. at least you guys got a ninja costume, I didn't get sh1t. :mad:, fedex says delivered, but I didn't get anything. checked with neighbors, nothing, fedex is of no help.

borisvodofsky

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2010
FVCKK>.... ok i just received my order, I did NOT open it, but it's clearly NOT ram, it's way too big a bag, and it feels like cloth through the back, no hard item inside, so clearly NO RAM.

DAMN YOU PRICE PROs... ahhhhh..... damn ninja costumes

Everyone go file a claim, RIGHT DAMN NOW.