Say NO to drink driving!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cKGunslinger

Lifer
Nov 29, 1999
Originally posted by: dnuggett
Originally posted by: cKGunslinger
Originally posted by: RichUK
"Drink" posting is just as bad. Got to bed! (with or without that guy that came home with you.)

lol, i've had a few but i'm not drunk, shame computer geeks like you have to make comments like that, well never mind its only the internet. Good thing i have a real life, and a hot miss's to go to bed with (once she gets off the damn phone)

Uh-oh! Here comes the drunk, macho ePeen war! :roll:

Besides, your miss may be hot and all (especially with your current beer goggles), but I guarantee mine could break her in two and maker her say "Daddy." :laugh:

Sad you are proud of your Aerosmith chick... (think about that one).

:laugh: I'd put $50 on her against you as well. ;) And if you had to "think" about that poor-excuse of a joke, maybe you're a bit too steeped in the pale ale yourself. :evil:

dnuggett

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2003
Originally posted by: dnuggett
Originally posted by: RichUK
"Drink" posting is just as bad. Got to bed! (with or without that guy that came home with you.)

lol, i've had a few but i'm not drunk, shame computer geeks like you have to make comments like that, well never mind its only the internet. Good thing i have a real life, and a hot miss's to go to bed with (once she gets off the damn phone)

Uh-oh! Here comes the drunk, macho ePeen war! :roll:

Besides, your miss may be hot and all (especially with your current beer goggles), but I guarantee mine could break her in two and maker her say "Daddy." :laugh:

Sad you are proud of your Aerosmith chick... (think about that one).

:laugh: I'd put $50 on her against you as well. ;)

I'd be happy to take that $50. :cool:

Nov 7, 2000
when i moved last, i made it a point to live next to the metro just to facilitate my drinking habit. worth every penny...