saw some weird lights in the sky tonight

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
my wife and I were driving to the store a few hours ago around 630. cruising along on the interstate my wife says whats that in the sky. she points and i see it as well. it was 5 lights about 5 miles away and i would say about 6K feet. one white and 4 green. at first i thought it was just a plane taking off at DIA with its landing light on but planes only have 1 green light. but then the lights changed shape. the 4 green ones moved away to form a arch over the white light, then formed a circle, then the shape went vertical with the white on the bottom . it was going pretty damn fast. we saw all of this in about 10 seconds.

I have no idea what it was but having been around aircraft of all types i can say that was no airplane or blimp or helicopter...

**UPDATE**

there are 3 other people who reported the lights on MUFON reporting website about what we saw tonight from different parts of the denver metro area.

Last edited:

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
my wife and I were driving to the store a few hours ago around 630. cruising along on the interstate my wife says whats that in the sky. she points and i see it as well. it was 5 lights about 5 miles away and i would say about 6K feet. one white and 4 green. at first i thought it was just a plane taking off at DIA with its landing light on but planes only have 1 green light. but then the lights changed shape. the 4 green ones moved away to form a arch over the white light, then formed a circle, then the shape went vertical with the white on the bottom . it was going pretty damn fast. we saw all of this in about 10 seconds.

I have no idea what it was but having been around aircraft of all types i can say that was no airplane or blimp or helicopter...

:eek:ALIENS!

balloonshark

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Quad copter with LED lights? Night parachute jump with lights? Military flares or anti-missile countermeasure? Swamp gas? Ball lightning?

Oceanas

Nov 23, 2006
The correct answer is...

Those lights, it turns out, were part of Sunday Night Football. Skydivers from Team Thunderstorm jumped out of plane and into Sports Authority Field just prior to the kickoff.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
i like how OP knows it was about 5 miles away and 6k feet. he should be a caddy.

master_shake_

Diamond Member
May 22, 2012
900x900px-LL-b991b313_h14B9C3E9.jpeg

herrjimbo

Aug 21, 2001
I have a lot of respect for Peyton Manning, but the way he played the 1st six games compared to yesterday, it's perfectly obvious his body was taken over by an alien force. The aforementioned lights is just the alien ship taking the entity back home.

You can't make this stuff up.

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
Interesting! I live in Northern CO and seen a weird light towards the mountains which I thought odd because it was there and gone. So it wasn't a plane like I'm use to seeing and I can speculate it was a shooting star. (meteor) This could have been at the same time frame. Not sure.