Saw a Porsche Carrera GT on my ride yesterday.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Originally posted by: DaTT
Originally posted by: eelw
It's still not a SLR McLaren

Garbage.....

Hey, I'm not mocking your crap of a muscle car you call a Mustang. So take your opinion of the SLR and stuff it.

RGUN

Golden Member
Dec 11, 2005

Garbage.....

Garbage!?!?!?! Anyone that has enough confidence in their sexuality to drive a hyper exotic with an automatic transmission would never buy garbage.... unless it was sold with a rainbow paint scheme -- then they might consider it.

Ohh the 2 greatest car sightings I have are a Ferrari Enzo on Jarvis street in Toronto and a Carrera GT on Guelph line in Burlington. You could hear the Ferrari for miles.

DaTT

Garage Moderator
Feb 13, 2003

Garbage.....

Hey, I'm not mocking your crap of a muscle car you call a Mustang. So take your opinion of the SLR and stuff it.

I'm sorry, am I mocking your SLR? You never said you had one. I'm so very sorry I hurt your precious feelings. Say what you will about my "crap of a muscle car", I can take it...I have strong shoulders.

SearchMaster

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2002
I saw my first Ford GT the other day. I think it has the sexiest shape out there, but I'm not a fan of the throwback racing stripe paint scheme.