Saw a high speed chase in front of the house last night

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
So last night I was on the couch with my laptop typing a post on my own forum when I heard a cop's siren blaring coming closer and closer. I looked out the window and I seen a cop right on the ass of a dark colored vehicle going about 70 MPH with smoke billowing from the back of the perp's car in front of my house. So I turned on my police scanner and apparently dude must have crashed near by the park so the cops set up a perimeter and had a K9. They did arrest the guy and was transported via ambulance. They even had two fire trucks. I guess someone called dispatch and reported a car on fire over here. Not sure if that was this ordeal or some other call that happened to be in my neighborhood.

Here's the aftermath. https://youtu.be/JZUHo-uvqKU

Bardock

Mar 12, 2014
I saw one at a gas station once. The guy driving did a sudden u turn and lost all the cops and everyone at the gas station was cheering for him to get away. His u turn dodged about five cop cars.

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
I saw one at a gas station once. The guy driving did a sudden u turn and lost all the cops and everyone at the gas station was cheering for him to get away. His u turn dodged about five cop cars.

The fucked up culture we live in today. It's no wonder this country is so screwed up.

Reactions: MtnMan and Ken g6

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012

Do you happen to live in California BTW?

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
That's pretty fucked up, hope you think it's funny when the guy that just robbed you gets away and the rest of your hood-rats cheer.

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
That's pretty fucked up, hope you think it's funny when the guy that just robbed you gets away and the rest of your hood-rats cheer.

I was thinking more on the lines perp running over or crashing into some woman with a baby in the back seat.

Bardock

Mar 12, 2014

I didn't say I was cheering but thanks for insulting me though.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
I sure do not miss living on a double-yellow line road.

Fire trucks, ambulances, you hear it all.

Now we live on the innermost street 4 blocks in from the nearest double-yellow. No thru-traffic, woohoo.

Carson Dyle

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2012
I was out for a walk once and two Mexican kids in a riced out Honda Civic went screaming past with sirens off in the distance. Cop car came by and I was standing on a corner. He slowed and looked at me and I pointed in the direction they went and waived him on. I continued my walk in the same direction and about five minutes later I found them. The Honda was on its roof in someone's front yard, the two kids were cuffed and bloody and sitting on a curb.

Last edited:

skull

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2000
The fucked up culture we live in today. It's no wonder this country is so screwed up.

Well to be fair the usa has become a police state with over half the prison population in for victimless crimes. You can't blame people for not liking cops. If they only locked people up for property crimes, violence and rape. I bet cops would get all kinds of support. Instead they go around kidnapping kids with joints.

Reactions: Bardock

Ryland

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2001
ehh...I see those almost nightly...my sons monster cat chasing my wife's cat around the house. The only thing lacking is gun fire but there is plenty of hissing to make up for it...