SaveKaryn.com - COMMON PEOPLE! Help This poor woman out!

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Alright, after contemplating whether I should start this thread or not, I have decided to. At first, I wanted to because quite a few of you will get a laugh out of it. But, I then decided not to because some of you might actually send her money. But then, I decided I would because, hell, it's not my money :D

http://www.savekaryn.com/ : THis woman wants you to send her money! She has run herself into debit from buying too many Gucci purses and Prada Shoes, and now she wants you to pay for it! :)

BTW - he idea seems to be working. People have givin her $1361.13 in ONE MONTH! :) MAybe I shoudl start doing this! :)

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
Originally posted by: rbloedow
Alright, after contemplating whether I should start this thread or not, I have decided to.

While you were contemplating, you should have done an Atot search....;)

But please don't send this mooch some money, give it to some people who really need it.

Legendary

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2002
What a sad waste of a woman. I hope she never pays it off and they take all of her stuff away and ruin her credit. It takes some sort of irresponsibility to get into that far of debt with no way to pay it off other than begging for donations on the internet.

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by: jjsole
Originally posted by: rbloedow Alright, after contemplating whether I should start this thread or not, I have decided to.
While you were contemplating, you should have done an Atot search.... Please don't send this mooch some money, give it to some people who really need it.

Alright, is this a repost? I did a search for "karyn" and found only my thread.........

mattyrug

Golden Member
Sep 25, 2000
good idea, anyone wanna send me a dollar or 2?? I'm a loser and I'm in CC debt as well! :p

Garet Jax

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2000
I can't believe anyone has sent her money. With all the people who have lost their jobs and are losing their homes....

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
Is that reall Rossmans page? The person did not show their face. You never know.

Ameesh

Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
we already came to the conclusion that if she takes her panties of we might send her a buck or 2.

UberDave

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2002
only if she makes NVDA go up.

i sent her an email saying go to h-e- double hockey sticks

Tavis

Jun 20, 2000
Its sad to know that this girl has gotten a third of her debt paid off now and my fiance' and I are still far from our goals. How can people send money to someone who farked themselves from the beginning. Why not help out a good cause and help other people like my fiance' and I. See my sig if you don't know what I'm talking about. I started a thread here a while back on my fiance' and I, but what this woman is getting makes me sick :(.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Tavis
Its sad to know that this girl has gotten a third of her debt paid off now and my fiance' and I are still far from our goals. How can people send money to someone who farked themselves from the beginning. Why not help out a good cause and help other people like my fiance' and I. See my sig if you don't know what I'm talking about. I started a thread here a while back on my fiance' and I, but what this woman is getting makes me sick :(.

10K for a wedding? That makes me sick.

iamwiz82

Lifer
Jan 10, 2001
i think it was a great idea. Why not get money from people who are willing to give it?

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: iamwiz82
i think it was a great idea. Why not get money from people who are willing to give it?

It's called begging.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: Utterman
Before you go to that website, I suggest going to www.saveRossMan.com for a much better cause.

I just spit my breakfast burrito all over my desk, I'm glad I didn't have anything important there (just work stuff).

LOL

Tavis

Jun 20, 2000
I can get some nekkid pictures of my fiance... but it'll cost ya more than a buck ;) There are a couple non-nudie pictures of her at our website. See sig.

Edit: CPA, just wanted to let you know its not what we NEED, its hoping to get whatever we can to have the best wedding possible. If we only get $1k I'd be happier than a (insert something good here) in (insert something good here too).