Sauidi paper says Isreal Massad behind 9/11

Grey

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 1999
Oh yea, Israel recruited 20 some harcore muslims to attack the US, just so we could "feel for them".. give me a break

mastertech01

Moderator Emeritus Elite Member
Nov 13, 1999
I can think of a lot of Arabs who would kill themselves for Isreal...

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
woodie1

Sorry, I must have missed it. Doing a search didn't reveal it. I just found it at the Indiatimes today. I've been busy trying to solve some OS problems, and didn't make it back to OT until just a while ago.

Thank you for pointing that out.

But regardless, I find the information disturbing, and and have not seen it refuted in the news. I think Saudi Arabia needs to make a statement. Eitherthey believe what their paper is spewing,or they need to disavow this information so all Saudis know what the official government stance is. Since the government is a monarchy, I issued the request that the Prince who handed Mayor G a 10 Mil. check might make a statement.

Further, They should pul;l the rehtoric in their school books givento children, declaring Isreal and the US to be infidels and to kill us. I can't imagine the US or Isreal teaching the school children to kill muslums. I am truly amazed that issue has not been recognized or addresed by anyone until now. The Muslum world is raising an army of warriors from school age who only know from their school books that all Americans and Iseali's should be killed, and to do so is to have blessings from Allah heaped upon them.

Amazing!

BlueApple

Banned
Jul 5, 2001

<< The mass-circulation Okaz said in an editorial that an attack on such a scale could not have been carried out with such accuracy and precision without the help of parties inside the United States or with strong links in Washington. >>

It was an editorial for Christ?s sakes, not on the front page. I know both my mom and our close neighbor though it was the Israelis for the same reason mentioned in the article ... "attack on such a scale could not have been carried out with such accuracy and precision" but after I can to my reason, its hard to think that they did this.

damien6

Golden Member
Oct 11, 1999
I think we should blame Saudi for some of that attack at this point. Unless I'm mistaken, more than half of those dead losers who hijack those planes got their VISAS from there or were Saudi citizens to begin with.:disgust: I say we attack Saudi just for having people that stupid to print that crap and save them from having more idiot offsprings.:p

As for Isreal being behind the 9/11 attack and if they were then I say everybody (all the Muslims/Arabs, etc...) ought to just surrender to Isreal immediately. Just think about it. They were able to "convert" hardcore bunch idiotic muslims, some who had ties to Bin fricken Ladden himself and were able to fool all the known intelligence agencies (not including those sandn!g***s with their tin cans tied with a string technologically inept bunch of morons) who says otherwise solely for the purpose of siding against US. If Isreal were that "good" then they could've just fooled the Palestinians into coverting into Jews to save themselves the trouble of moping the floors......desert with the Palestinians' corpses instead. To think that, there is anything in print that could make anything printed by the National Inquirer to be raised from worthless rags to that of Wall Street Journal level, takes an unpresidented level of stupidity know to man. Wonder never cease.:p

etech

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
"I know both my mom and our close neighbor though it was the Israelis for the same reason mentioned in the article ... "attack on such a scale could not have been carried out with such accuracy and precision" "

I commented once before on this.

Are the people saying it had to be the Israelis because the attacks were "carried out with such accuracy and precision" insulting all Arabs? Are they saying that Arabs are not intelligent enough to have carried out the attacks or what?

The humorous part of it to me is, it is the Arabs that are saying this about themselves.

Somehow the irony of it all just gets me.

Edit/ why don?t I notice spelling mistakes before being quoted. :eek:

BlueApple

Banned
Jul 5, 2001

<< "I know both my mom and our close neighbor though it was the Israelis for the same reason mentioned in the article ... "attack on such a scale could not have been carried out with such accuracy and precision" "

I commented once before on this.

Are the people saying it had to be the Israelis because the attacks were "carried out with such accuracy and precision" insulting all Arabs? Are they saying that Arabs are not intelligent enough to have carried out the attacks or what?

The humerous part of it to me is, it is the Arabs that are saying this about themselves.

Somehow the irony of it all just gets me.
>>

Yes, I think they are. Its quite odd, but I guess its better then admiting killing 5,00 people. :eek: BTW, I'm a jew by birth but atheist now.

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001

<< Sauidi paper says Isreal Massad behind 9/11 >>

yeah, and santa's spreading anthrax as an early christmas present.