Saudi Arabian students committing serious crimes against US citizens are "disappearing"

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Two serious crimes one rape the other hit and run murder. In both cases bail was set. Then someone from the Saudi government posts bail and the student "disappears" before trial. There are more cases just like this.

In the assassination of Jamal Khashoggi a question was asked why should we care? I found that question odd considering he was a US resident. Now we have Saudi's raping and murdering our citizens and getting away with it.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...tudents-disappear-while-facing-oregon-charges

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Wow crazy story. It certainly creates suspicion about the Saudi government especially reading this: Most puzzling is how some of the students were able to leave the country and travel internationally after they had surrendered their passports.

1sikbITCH

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2001
I heard they are sneaking across the southern border. Thankfully Mexico is building that wall.

Reactions: HomerJS

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Kinda reminds me of how so many Saudis (including Bin-Laden family members) immediately disappeared on private jets after 9/11.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Kinda reminds me of how so many Saudis (including Bin-Laden family members) immediately disappeared on private jets after 9/11.
I remember that. Bush administration denied it. A few years later Richard Clarke in an interview admitted it.

They were allowed to leave after all air traffic had been grounded. My question is why weren't Bin Laden's family detained? How do we know they didn't have valuable information??

alcoholbob

Diamond Member
May 24, 2005
I remember that. Bush administration denied it. A few years later Richard Clarke in an interview admitted it.

They were allowed to leave after all air traffic had been grounded. My question is why weren't Bin Laden's family detained? How do we know they didn't have valuable information??

The fact that Bush knew about and completely ignored Bin Laden and top Al Qaeda leaders being airlifted by the ISI during the Kunduz Airlift showed they never cared about Bin Laden or Al Qaeda to start with, and were only interested in what Wesley Clark told you all along, 9/11 was just an excuse to start a bunch of wars in the middle east.