Saturn makes rally car!!

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Interesting.

WTF is up with that front end though?! It's fugly.

Why are the huge lights on the bottom and the small lights on the top?

I bet 10 bucks a normal WRX could spank it. :p

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
Based on the idiotic comments in this thread - you people know absolutely nothing about rally cars or rally racing. Keep your ignorant comments to yourself. I'm not a Saturn fan by any means but this car will stomp any of your econoboxes a new @$$hole.

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by: Flyermax2k3
Based on the idiotic comments in this thread - you people know absolutely nothing about rally cars or rally racing. Keep your ignorant comments to yourself. I'm not a Saturn fan by any means but this car will stomp any of your econoboxes a new @$$hole.

In the end, at least me car won't look THAT hideous. And what makes you think everyone here drives econoboxes?

Also, IT"S NOT A REAL RALLY CAR - it's a fvcking concept made to look like one, you 'tard.
rolleye.gif

atom

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 1999

So what makes the car so great then, Mr. Holier Than Thou?

43st

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2001
Originally posted by: fivespeed5
haha @ saturn
rally car with subs? wtf?

Yeah?!?!? What's with the subs? I almost bought it until I saw that. :confused:

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
Originally posted by: atom

So what makes the car so great then, Mr. Holier Than Thou?

Well gee, how bout:
1) 2.2L
2) turbocharged
3) all wheel drive
4) 6-speed
5) 255HP

the subs are dumb but it's a Saturn, what do you expect?
If a Hyundai Tiburon can compete in professional rally racing I don't see why this Saturn can't.