saturday night internet.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ohtwell

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Originally posted by: eakers
Originally posted by: Alphathree33
Originally posted by: eakers
ohhhhhhhhh yeah the toronto netmeet was a figment of everyones imagination :D

I dare you to prove that you exist. :)
this is a trick.

Don't fall for it! :p

He just wants all of the gals of AT to post their pics!

: ) Amanda

Hamburgerpimp

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2000
about 8.30pm i start to panic. i want to go to syrous, i know i cant afford the 35dollar ticket price plus the cost of gas and parking to get to toronto but oh boy for as much as i wanted to go before i want to go a bazillion times more now so i call everyone i know is still at home and they all say the same thing: we are broke and you need to do your assignments.

Commas, periods, paragraphs.

Zenmervolt

Elite member
Oct 22, 2000
FWIW, I can vouch for the existance of Eakers. I was at the Toronto netmeet. PsychoAndy's brother (aka "PAB") can vouch for me. This mpeg shows the existance of PAB.

ZV <-- Suddenly feels as though he's Kevin Bacon

eakers

Lifer
Aug 14, 2000
Originally posted by: Hamburgerpimp
about 8.30pm i start to panic. i want to go to syrous, i know i cant afford the 35dollar ticket price plus the cost of gas and parking to get to toronto but oh boy for as much as i wanted to go before i want to go a bazillion times more now so i call everyone i know is still at home and they all say the same thing: we are broke and you need to do your assignments.

Commas, periods, paragraphs.

i am a math student.
i have no need for such tripe.

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001
some girls i know called me while i was playing online mah jong... they said they were camping with some other girls and they called me "mr. popular". hehe :D ok back to online mah jong. anybody want to play a game at yahoo? this is real mah jong, not the weird solitaire stuff.