SATIRE: Lets deport white males: Coddle terrorists or really rid ourselves of danger?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

OverVolt

Lifer
Aug 31, 2002
Apparently calling things as they are is off the wall. So you proved nothing but your own ignorance and unwillingness to be open to the facts.

I didn't say anywhere that Asians don't commit crazy things.. I still remember the VA Tech shooter.

I didn't say anywhere that Blacks don't do crazy things.. I still remember that crazy guy who shot up his news crew after getting fired.

See you were so focused on one angle that favors you, you totally ignored the whole picture and that is.. if you take it in context of quantity.. male whites are the ones terrorizing and committing hate crimes more than others in America. You will find plenty of examples..

Sure you can make excuses like more % of the population so more reason to have looney bins, but it only takes 1 looney bin to make your entire community look bad and quite honestly people who can't even differentiate between who is Muslim and who's not and still attack someone guided by their own hate and ignorance build a pretty strong resentment. It's like a friend of mine who's Indian but 3 white guys beat him up in and told him to go back to Mexico.

But seriously read this: http://www.democracynow.org/2015/6/25/does_us_ignore_right_wing_terror

Right wing terror? The fuck?

You guys are looking too deep into the headline events. Its not healthy.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Brilliant piece of Satire...

Not, it really isn't. But you're of pretty low intelligence and it aligns with your personal beliefs, so I'm sure you found it "hilarious."

Besides, as we all know black men are vastly more likely to kill than any other demographic in this country. So OP, why do you want to deport blacks? Racist?

Edit: LOL, I see the idiot OP already got owned on the whole white/black murder thing.

Last edited:

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Edit: LOL, I see the idiot OP already got owned on the whole white/black murder thing.

Count the number of hate crimes by whites on other races including the police assaulting and killing blacks.

By your ignorance, surprised I am not. Welcome to ignore.

Last edited:

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007

ISIS-mass-execution-new-video.jpg

56046069a17e4_5599766334171_p8isis.jpg

isisexecution4.jpg

isis-mass-execution-palmyra-syria.jpg

isisshiites.jpg

ISIS-Kills-Christians-in-Libya-Mass-Executions-665x385.jpg

isis_crimes_mass_murder.jpg

Brilliant piece of complete idiocy.

Last edited:

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Brilliant piece of complete idiocy.

When you can't win an argument you play the compare overseas card with what hurts people more directly in America?

Sad. Since the original article totally decimated your argument anyways.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
When you can't win an argument you play the sentiment card

Sentiment. Right. Showing the plain difference between what ISIS does and what white protestant criminals do is sentimental only to you.

and want to compare overseas with what hurts people more directly in America?

Whereas that was exactly the point of the article you posted.

I wonder if France thought similarly before last week's events.

Sad indeed.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
I wonder if France thought similarly before last week's events.

I'm sure they didn't but that doesn't excuse us totally ignoring one problem and making the other one seem like Mount Everest.

sm625

Diamond Member
May 6, 2011
To complete the folly, we must deport only white males who are NOT on psychotropic medications.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Do you think it matters if you are trying to stop them from killing again?

If your a liberal the answer is no, because your a SJW you have to ignore obvious common thread behind the Muslim terrorists.

This satire piece just shows how stupid and blind the left is.

You sound like a bot to begin with, about 50% of every post you make its the same old tired BS.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
We do not totally ignore mass shootings.

And what is our usual response?

We stand with the families of the victims. We are all members of the community today.

Sad to say it's become part of a grim ritual. And we give the families their 15 minutes on TV and then go back to our daily lives.

So maybe you're right.. I should correct my original statement and say mostly do nothing but pay respects and quasi ignore the problem rather than totally ignore.

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
Brilliant piece of Satire...

Yeah, because in a story about white males committing terrorism in the US, he doesn't even mention the number one terrorist act by a white male in the US.

At first I thought he was just including more recent stuff, until I saw the UT sniper and Columbine is almost as old as the OKC bombing.

So I guess the author is just an idiot that couldn't be bothered to actually research this piece before writing it.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Yeah, because in a story about white males committing terrorism in the US, he doesn't even mention the number one terrorist act by a white male in the US.

At first I thought he was just including more recent stuff, until I saw the UT sniper and Columbine is almost as old as the OKC bombing.

So I guess the author is just an idiot that couldn't be bothered to actually research this piece before writing it.

You're right.

He could have included Charles Manson, Zodiac Killer and others too..

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
And what is our usual response?

We stand with the families of the victims. We are all members of the community today.

Sad to say it's become part of a grim ritual. And we give the families their 15 minutes on TV and then go back to our daily lives.

So maybe you're right.. I should correct my original statement and say mostly do nothing but pay respects and quasi ignore the problem rather than totally ignore.

Maybe you need to look up all the no tolerance policies that are a direct result of Columbine.

Also, young white males get arrested all the time for planning mass shooting, so obviously we are doing something on the prevention side of things as well. What further steps do you purpose, genocide of all white males?

BTW: Far more people are killed annually in the US from drunk driving than mass shootings, maybe we should actually look there.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0001457504000739
Analysis of data from such surveys for 1986 and 1996 shows that Hispanics were 1.5 times more likely than Whites to drive with a BAC at or above 0.05. Blacks, in contrast, were almost two times more likely than Whites to drive with such BACs in 1986, but were not different from Whites in 1996 (Voas et al., 1998). Hispanics, as Native Americans, were also over represented in alcohol-related traffic crashes (Voas et al., 1998).

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Didn't we already have a movement where mothers petitioned the Government to raise the drinking age from 18 to 21? So we did do something to combat that issue.

And what steps would I propose to combat the gun shootings? Good question. I think that's deserving of its own thread.

Off the top of my head though, maybe thorough mental health check along with background check. Seeing a shrink as well to see if there are any hateful rhetoric inside the person.

Maybe we need to more carefully scrutinize lonely males (of all races) as they tend to be demographic that is more guilty of these mass shootings and bombings.

But yes I can't see anything being 100% effective as we already have enough guns and ammo out there to just about kill everyone on the planet.

I don't know. Maybe someone else will have a better answer.

JockoJohnson

Golden Member
May 20, 2009
Not all agencies provide ethnicity data, therefore the race and ethnicity totals will not equal.

I'm going to stick my fingers in my ears and just ignore facts.

Point: Don't be so fucking stupid and blindly follow your agenda. You don't like whitey and every other race gets a pass....we get. You are a typical cowardly PC liberal.

1prophet

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
germany-radical-islam.jpg

Shit, these guys are white.. well that throws out racism. Is it time to come up with a new word? Religism?

Can't be, because according to phony liberals Islam is a race, therefore Obama must be Muslim because he inherited the Muslim gene from his father, and we all know white people don't carry that gene.:D

On a more serious note, it's amazing seeing the same so called liberals who cry bloody murder when a christian baker refuses to sell a gay wedding cake, republicans try to tell women what the definition of rape and what they can do with their bodies, prayer in school, etc. ,

be the biggest apologists for the most homophobic, misogynistic, anti free speech, anti secular religion in the present world,

contrast that with the headquarter city of the liberals favorite misogynistic, homophobic religion they continually condemn for their anti gay policies,

Utah former lawmaker to be Salt Lake City's first openly gay mayor

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/18/us-utah-mayor-idUSKCN0T706A20151118

563a755a3e7e4.image.jpg

Former Utah Democratic state lawmaker Jackie Biskupski will become Salt Lake City's first openly gay mayor after ousting a two-term incumbent in this month's vote, final election results showed on Tuesday.

Biskupski, 49, whose campaign touted her experience working in the private sector and law enforcement, defeated fellow Democrat Ralph Becker, a former colleague in the legislature of the socially conservative state.
Becker, who ran on his record of economic growth and clean energy plans, has been mayor of Utah's biggest city since 2008. Final results showed Biskupski taking 51.55 percent of the vote, versus 48.45 percent for Becker.

Biskupski thanked her supporters on social media and tweeted a photograph from a tree-planting ceremony held in Salt Lake City on Tuesday to honor its only previous female mayor, Democrat Deedee Corradini, who held office from 1992 to 2000.

"A wonderful way to celebrate this day," tweeted Biskupski, who previously worked in the auto insurance industry as well as the Salt Lake County Sheriff's Office and Unified Police Department.

She had been endorsed by the city's police and firefighters' associations before the Nov. 3 election. She takes office on Jan. 4.

Final election results on Tuesday also showed that Derek Kitchen, who is gay and a former plaintiff in a federal lawsuit that challenged a ban on gay marriages in Utah, won a seat on the Salt Lake City Council.
Utah's predominant faith, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, opposes gay marriage.

The Salt Lake City-based Mormon Church this year announced support for U.S. laws protecting gays and lesbians from discrimination in housing and employment. But its leaders have said sex should only happen between a wedded man and a woman and that they cannot endorse same-sex marriage.
How the hell did that happen right in the center of the religion many here like to call the Christian Taliban,

maybe they are the JV team that according to Obama has been contained.:D

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
Side note, Mormonism's view of women make you wonder how they have any women among their ranks. The best they can achieve is spawning spiritual baby after spiritual baby in their husbands "world" populating it.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Once upon a time I imagine it would have just been called a male WASP, but time moves on and there are more names for everything being made up daily.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Can't be, because according to phony liberals Islam is a race, therefore Obama must be Muslim because he inherited the Muslim gene from his father, and we all know white people don't carry that gene.:D

I'm a bit confused over you being a bit confused, thought the people raging about Obama being a Muslim were usually right wing Conservative types.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Side note, Mormonism's view of women make you wonder how they have any women among their ranks. The best they can achieve is spawning spiritual baby after spiritual baby in their husbands "world" populating it.

Ah, the true inner buckshot is starting to show itself.

Last edited: