Sat. Night NFL Football

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
28,561
4
0
Isn't there still a way for the Cowboys to get one playoff game at home, therefore it may not be the last game at Texas stadium?
 

dbk

Lifer
Apr 23, 2004
17,693
10
81
Originally posted by: techs
Isn't there still a way for the Cowboys to get one playoff game at home, therefore it may not be the last game at Texas stadium?

Nope.

Cowboys will make the playoffs as 5th or 6th seed. All games will be on the road if they get there.
 

1sikbITCH

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2001
4,194
574
126
I think the game is too big for Flacco. If the Cowboys have done their homework on the Ravens defense, the game could get ugly.
 

dbk

Lifer
Apr 23, 2004
17,693
10
81
Originally posted by: 1sikbITCH
I think the game is too big for Flacco. If the Cowboys have done their homework on the Ravens defense, the game could get ugly.

The Ravens really need their run game to step up or Flacco is gonna fold under the pressure.
 

dbk

Lifer
Apr 23, 2004
17,693
10
81
Ed Reed with the pick. Roy Williams didn't even try to prevent it...lol
 

1sikbITCH

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2001
4,194
574
126
Of course if Tony Romo wants to throw a few more up like that it would help :D
 

Tea Bag

Golden Member
Sep 11, 2004
1,575
3
0
linky looks like the wrong kind of football :(

edit: it looked like soccer hightlghts a bit ago, now it's some "tribute to texas stadium" thing? awww... Maybe if I whine enough on here a new link will appear :)
 

Tea Bag

Golden Member
Sep 11, 2004
1,575
3
0
I wish there was one that didn't cut to the announcers every 5 plays, but better than nothing.
 

dbk

Lifer
Apr 23, 2004
17,693
10
81
Originally posted by: KLin
HAHA THIS IS FOOTBALL NFL NETWORK AT IT'S BEST.

:roll:

the link from the OP is the tv channel feed and not the nfl.com feed.

LOL Nice fake FG!!!
 

Tea Bag

Golden Member
Sep 11, 2004
1,575
3
0
Originally posted by: dbk
Originally posted by: KLin
HAHA THIS IS FOOTBALL NFL NETWORK AT IT'S BEST.

:roll:

the link from the OP is the tv channel feed and not the nfl.com feed.

LOL Nice fake FG!!!

It's cool now, but he was referring to the comment that (deion?) made after that fake punt, like because of NFLN we were all privileged to see this fake punt run.

Wow, looks like all those folks in Texas may have to do something in a few weeks here to bide the time besides watch playoff football and spout THIS IS OUR YEAR again.
 

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000
29,500
125
106
Originally posted by: dbk
Originally posted by: KLin
HAHA THIS IS FOOTBALL NFL NETWORK AT IT'S BEST.

:roll:

the link from the OP is the tv channel feed and not the nfl.com feed.

LOL Nice fake FG!!!

That was the comment made by one of the nfl network announcers after that fake punt.