Sat-ann Coulter

spikespiegal

Golden Member
Oct 10, 2005
She's a 'reactionary' conservative, much like there are reactionary liberals that do nothing but make up rhetoric about the right.

I actually think Coulter has a brain somewhere (unlike Sean Hannity) and she's a pitbull in an arguement. The other bright spot is she's not a screaming religious nutcase. Still, she spends too much time jumping to conclusions and polarizing issues to sell sound bites and books.

'Bout the only conservative I listen to anymore is George Will.

Jun 27, 2005
Originally posted by: 13Gigatons
http://satanncoulter666.cf.huffingtonpost.com/

She's a real bomb thrower. Nothing but pure rhetoric to sell books.

Well Duh...

Coulter is invisible until she has a book to sell. Then she pops up and says something outrageous that gets her on every TV show, radio show and print media in existance. 1/2 a million books later she disappears.

Trying to pretend like she represents the mainstream conservative is like saying that ELF represents the mainstream environmentalist.

judasmachine

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2002
Originally posted by: Whoozyerdaddy

Well Duh...

Coulter is invisible until she has a book to sell. Then she pops up and says something outrageous that gets her on every TV show, radio show and print media in existance. 1/2 a million books later she disappears.

Trying to pretend like she represents the mainstream conservative is like saying that ELF represents the mainstream environmentalist.

QFT

Jun 27, 2005
Originally posted by: judasmachine

Well Duh...

QFT

I'm actually LOL that we agree. Ann Coulter is the conservative equivilant of beer goggles. :laugh:

HombrePequeno

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2001
I'd kind of like to see her get into a debate with one of my liberal friends. He pretty much uses the exact same debate tactics as Satann Coulter does. He definitely made a girl cry in a formal debate about abortion. It was pretty funny but arguing with the guy is like arguing with a wall made of rhetoric.

Tab

Lifer
Sep 15, 2002
Ann Coulter like the rest of a the "political celebs" is just full of it...

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: daveymark
Originally posted by: umbrella39
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Rumor has it that there's a sex tape out with her and OJ.

Cool! Maybe he will marry her and ya'll know the rest....

You gonna give credit to Dave Letterman for that joke?
He said that? Well I'll be damned!

Jun 27, 2005
And... Almost as if on cue. Ann debuts at #1 this week. Probably won't hear much from her after this week until it releases in paperback.

LcarsSystem

Mar 13, 2006
And... Almost as if on cue. Ann debuts at #1 this week. Probably won't hear much from her after this week until it releases in paperback.

She's going to be on Jay Leno tonight, I can't wait for her to get boo'ed, it's going to be awesome.:D