techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Awesome. And if you order now you get as an extra added bonus:
George Bush Attempts to Speak English

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
I think Palin forgot about this game-changer: Obama's older daughter is named Malia Ann Obama == M.A.O.:shocked:

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Originally posted by: Dari
I think Palin forgot about this game-changer: Obama's older daughter is named Malia Ann Obama == M.A.O.:shocked:
Oh noes! Obama's a marxist!

Skitzer

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2000
This is way too funny!!
Palin and McCain lost the election but that is not enough for you, you have to continue with the criticism and hatred.
Way to reach across party lines and begin the healing process ........ oooops, wait, I guess that can start after the inauguration huh? Or maybe not at all?

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
I cringed watching that video. And to think, people actually voted for the McCain/Palin ticket because she's a woman?

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
Originally posted by: Skitzer
This is way too funny!!
Palin and McCain lost the election but that is not enough for you, you have to continue with the criticism and hatred.
Way to reach across party lines and begin the healing process ........ oooops, wait, I guess that can start after the inauguration huh? Or maybe not at all?

We aren't criticizing her.. as much as US AMERICANS for leading the GOP to believe that SHE was good enough..

Can you imagine if the Republicans would have won.. they would never let her out of her office.. for fear of making the whole world think we were absolutley batshit retarded..

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
Originally posted by: Baked
I cringed watching that video. And to think, people actually voted for the McCain/Palin ticket because she's a woman?

LOL - bolded part

Racists and Feminists Unite

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
This is way too funny!!

The healing began when we stopped the poison from sinking any further.. TYVM

Skitzer

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: dahunan
This is way too funny!!

We aren't criticizing her.. as much as US AMERICANS for leading the GOP to believe that SHE was good enough..

Can you imagine if the Republicans would have won.. they would never let her out of her office.. for fear of making the whole world think we were absolutley batshit retarded..

BwaHaHaHaHa ....... you just made my point again.
You just can't let go and turn to the future and try to be positive about how all people, Dems, Repubs and Indys can find ways to assist the new Administration. You have to go back and revisit this crap over and over again. You are a shining example of your party's worst.

microbial

Oct 10, 2008
Originally posted by: dahunan
Originally posted by: Baked

LOL - bolded part

Racists and Feminists Unite

I don't think Reps voted for Palin because she is a woman, exclusively. But she is just a symbolic figure--and I say that because she is so demostrably unfit to be VP--symbolism is the only possible explanation.

Symbolic of what I don't know???

I have no doubt the image of a gun-toting woman nursing 5 children is like a PNAC wet-dream.

AyashiKaibutsu

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2004
I'm sorry but Palin was hilarious. Even if she was unaffliated with any party, a video of her blunders would be funny.

GalvanizedYankee

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2003
I will miss her.
The shaking of the bangs with that put-on little girl voice... You betcha, golly-gee.:laugh:

As to healing? This Country is polarized to the max.
Sure glad the religious right was not as active as in the past. :roll:

Looking forward to Tina Fey having atleast one parting shot.:D

ayabe

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2005
This is way too funny!!

You mean like in 2004 when everyone said W had a mandate even though he didn't and then proceeded to try and destroy social security.

Right, got it.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
As a partisan democrat, its very easy to see Palin's quite obvious faults, but warning warning warning, Palin is likely going to be a future GOP superstar. A good part of Palin's problem was the fault of McCain
who did much to exploit the dumb bimbo image side. Pain has a basic two years to correct her ignorance, she is a conservative darling as is, she has had a taste of the power she can wield, and she will be back better and much more dangerous.

Mermaidman

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2003
More tidbits about Palin (and other interesting behind-the-scenes info for both parties):
http://www.newsweek.com/id/167581/page/2

example (re: shopping spree):
While publicly supporting Palin, McCain's top advisers privately fumed at what they regarded as her outrageous profligacy. One senior aide said that Nicolle Wallace had told Palin to buy three suits for the convention and hire a stylist. But instead, the vice presidential nominee began buying for herself and her family?clothes and accessories from top stores such as Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus. According to two knowledgeable sources, a vast majority of the clothes were bought by a wealthy donor, who was shocked when he got the bill. Palin also used low-level staffers to buy some of the clothes on their credit cards. The McCain campaign found out last week when the aides sought reimbursement. One aide estimated that she spent "tens of thousands" more than the reported $150,000, and that $20,000 to $40,000 went to buy clothes for her husband. Some articles of clothing have apparently been lost. An angry aide characterized the shopping spree as "Wasilla hillbillies looting Neiman Marcus from coast to coast," and said the truth will eventually come out when the Republican Party audits its books.

RightIsWrong

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2005
I agree that we need to try to unite and close the divide that has been created by the two national parties...

But for the righties to now claim that the lefties should just forget about everything that they have said and done and treat them with respect instead of how they were treated is is thought process of a lunatic.

Just hope that the gloating only lasts for a couple of months instead of the entire term. ;)

Arkaign

Lifer
Oct 27, 2006
Originally posted by: Mermaidman
More tidbits about Palin (and other interesting behind-the-scenes info for both parties):
http://www.newsweek.com/id/167581/page/2

example (re: shopping spree):
While publicly supporting Palin, McCain's top advisers privately fumed at what they regarded as her outrageous profligacy. One senior aide said that Nicolle Wallace had told Palin to buy three suits for the convention and hire a stylist. But instead, the vice presidential nominee began buying for herself and her family?clothes and accessories from top stores such as Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus. According to two knowledgeable sources, a vast majority of the clothes were bought by a wealthy donor, who was shocked when he got the bill. Palin also used low-level staffers to buy some of the clothes on their credit cards. The McCain campaign found out last week when the aides sought reimbursement. One aide estimated that she spent "tens of thousands" more than the reported $150,000, and that $20,000 to $40,000 went to buy clothes for her husband. Some articles of clothing have apparently been lost. An angry aide characterized the shopping spree as "Wasilla hillbillies looting Neiman Marcus from coast to coast," and said the truth will eventually come out when the Republican Party audits its books.

Jesus, if that's true, I hope that puts the nails in her political coffin outside of Alaska.

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
Now that she's a celebrity I wonder how much she could charge for a night.

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
If Obama's first term goes Ok, the repubs will need some kind of sacrificial lamb in 2012. Go Palin.