Sarah Palin Shows Face to Hundreds of Teabaggers

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

GuitarDaddy

Lifer
Nov 9, 2004
I still find it funny that people find the need to make up derogatory terms to call the tea party movement and also find the need to put down Sarah Palin at every turn.

For a movement with no future and a dumb bimbo who will never become president, you "progressives" sure find the need to invest a lot of energy into these two groups.

Yes funny isn't it:), kinda of like how you guys need to invest a lot of time and energy disrepecting, name calling and designing communist party posters depicting der president.
What ever makes you feel important and properly expresses your thinly veiled hatred of the negro in the white house. You guys better stay indoors after dark:)

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
Gibbs doing this is the kind of shit I would have expected my grandson to do when he was in the fifth grade.

It's further proof that the entire administration is operating at a juvenile level. It's worrisome to see the whole lot of them functioning at the level of grade-schoolers.

I have to make a disclosure though. Every time I see Gibbs I start thinking I want to punch him in the face. Once he opens his mouth I'm certain.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Gibbs doing this is the kind of shit I would have expected my grandson to do when he was in the fifth grade.

It's further proof that the entire administration is operating at a juvenile level. It's worrisome to see the whole lot of them functioning at the level of grade-schoolers.

I have to make a disclosure though. Every time I see Gibbs I start thinking I want to punch him in the face. Once he opens his mouth I'm certain.

That shit was hilarious. The whole Hand Notes Gate(?) is blown way out of proportion, but come on Gibbs has a sense of humour.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Can't wait for SNL this weekend. You know there's going to be some "hand notes" skit as the opener.

Patranus

Diamond Member
Apr 15, 2007
I thought people were joking about the notes on her hand...

2010-02-07-palinhandclose.jpg

capt.9131bc77c7534185bdbf267bb4ab8497.obama__vaab103.jpg

I thought Obama could give a talk to 6th graders......

nobodyknows

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2008
Gibbs is really an idiot to not think that this just adds fuel to the flame and increases her popularity.

People wonder why Obama is shooting himself in the foot.

I always thought that mocking your mocker was a good strategy in pointing out their hypocrisy.