Sarah Palin Shows Face to Hundreds of Teabaggers

fallout man

Golden Member
Nov 20, 2007
I don't know if anyone here is watching this speech happening right now, but this is some of the most rambling, disjointed drivel I've ever seen broadcast live on CNN.

Shouldn't this lady have the time to write a proper speech given her current unemployment status?

PicardWtf.jpg

jacko49

Jul 19, 2003
watching her right now in front of a biased bribed crowd,reading from a text written by a red neck republican,i agree totally with you,and still believe she is a dummy with a fake front,my wife shares the same feelings.didn't you all complain about obama reading from a tele prompters as Unethical?!

Shouldn't this lady have the time to write a proper speech given her current unemployment status?
Answer:she simply don't know how to

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Have to admit, this is one thing that Moonbeam has changed my opinion on.....

\time to stop giving her attention...

Ozoned

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2004
Have to admit, this is one thing that Moonbeam has changed my opinion on.....

\time to stop giving her attention...

Hell has no fury like a rather large number of conservative women who are going to vote for who ever the scorned Palin supports. You can tune it out, but you won't be able to turn it off.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Why? She's the primary reason McCain lost. She's the gift that keeps on giving.

nope you are wrong..McCain lost because he is a Republican..plain and simple!
palin just made it 100% certain McCain would lose..haHAAAAA

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I don't know if anyone here is watching this speech happening right now, but this is some of the most rambling, disjointed drivel I've ever seen broadcast live on CNN.

PicardWtf.jpg

You think she's broadcasting live on CNN, but her real home is the one she made in your ass. Take a shit and forget about her. Why do you allow this nobody to even slightly deflect your attention. You're like a steer in a herd with Sarah Palin branded on your ass. You're an unwitting Sarah Palin tool.

jackschmittusa

Diamond Member
Apr 16, 2003
The teabaggers pay 100k for Palin, schedule a nutjob like Bachmann to speak. Almost sounds like they are advertising that they are the lunatic fringe.

Maybe they're retarded.

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
nope you are wrong..McCain lost because he is a Republican..plain and simple!
palin just made it 100% certain McCain would lose..haHAAAAA

Mr McCain lost because the economy really shitted the bed weeks before the election

fallout man

Golden Member
Nov 20, 2007
The teabaggers pay 100k for Palin, schedule a nutjob like Bachmann to speak. Almost sounds like they are advertising that they are the lunatic fringe.

Maybe they're retarded.

Let's squash it on the R-word, OK?

The part about how "real plain simple American folk here today blah blah" made me smile.

This is a $500/plate event... and real simple American folk just lost their job and aren't there nodding to your train-wreck of a speech. Sorry.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
watching her right now in front of a biased bribed crowd,reading from a text written by a red neck republican,i agree totally with you,and still believe she is a dummy with a fake front,my wife shares the same feelings.didn't you all complain about obama reading from a tele prompters as Unethical?!

Answer:she simply don't know how to

some of them paid nearly $600 to see this twit.

Balt

Lifer
Mar 12, 2000
I hope she does make a third party run for president. I'd love to see the percentage of certifiably insane voters we have in this country.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Tea Party Logic: Hitler spoke well publicly, Obama speaks well publicly. Thus Whitey will die in FEMA Camps.

ericlp

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
I guess I'm kinda glad she's showing her fugly face around with her rotten brain.

Yep, every time she shows up she makes a fool oh her self and brings down any type of hope these idiots might of had to succeed.

I find it typically funny.

Zstream

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2005
I guess I'm kinda glad she's showing her fugly face around with her rotten brain.

Yep, every time she shows up she makes a fool oh her self and brings down any type of hope these idiots might of had to succeed.

I find it typically funny.

She has more money then you.
She is more powerful then you.
She is prettier then you.
She is 99% more likely to be smarter then you.

Yep, she is a fool.