Sarah Palin Completely Unexpected

Feb 4, 2009
I have no idea what this masked singer show is, however Sarah's appearance was done well, sung well and fun.

Feb 4, 2009
I mean certainly true, but I do agree with the OP.

On the first video I saw it was a entertainment news summary show.
They showed the intro with clues to whom the masked singer is, I think the singer performs then they guess who it is. One person guessed Tina Fay, said something like “I hear a little of Tina’s voice and she moves like Tina”
Sarah appeared to be happy with that guess

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
On the first video I saw it was a entertainment news summary show.
They showed the intro with clues to whom the masked singer is, I think the singer performs then they guess who it is. One person guessed Tina Fay, said something like “I hear a little of Tina’s voice and she moves like Tina”
Sarah appeared to be happy with that guess
I heard about it on the radio (was used for a bumper for one of the political shows I listen to) and then checked YouTube. I mean, I'd still probs hit it.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
In an alternate universe, she is the VPOTUS running the coronavirus task force and the economic recovery.

That timeline didn't end well.

Reactions: NTMBK

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Her past history as a political hack aside, I'd say she perped a pretty good act, versatility being her strong point as it were.

That being said, it was all weird enough for me to enjoy it from satisfying my curiosity, and then I thought about how so appropriate it is in this Age of Trump.