Sarah Huckabee Sanders is out

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Sanders was probably the most amusing and disturbing Trump admin figures. She is pretty much unflappable/can keep a straight face like a champ while completely lying through her teeth. Bitch had super glue in her makeup.

Wherever will they find someone to not hold press conferences?

What were you hired to do? "Hold press conferences"

What were you paid to do? "Not hold press conferences"

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
Seek the ridiculous and ye shall find. Let them do it. The more this administration is exposed as a clown show the better.

Hannity Wants ‘Special Permission’ to Run White House Press Briefings With Ingraham

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hannity-wants-special-permission-run-033148668.html

Faux Nooz ought to move their whole propaganda operation in to the White House... might as well bring everyone on board and under one roof. There's really no need for pretenses now, they want to be THE propaganda outlet for the U.S and this is their chance!

I like the "special permission"... is that like double secret probation? If he get it does that mean we can call him Special Sean and give him a safety helmet to wear with his name on it? I vote to add a propeller on the top!

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Reason to celebrate. But as noted, the replacement will probably make you puke.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
fuck her and her fuckface inbred fuck family of fascist pig fuckers.
She is one of the ugliest women I've ever seen. I think she is incapable of smiling. So is the POTUS, BTW. He's always good for a smirk, though.

"Beauty is truth, truth beauty. That's all you know on earth and all you need to know." - John Keats

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
She is one of the ugliest women I've ever seen. I think she is incapable of smiling. So is the POTUS, BTW. He's always good for a smirk, though.

"Beauty is truth, truth beauty. That's all you know on earth and all you need to know." - John Keats

There's a reason most legal immigrants to the US are women. American men can't stand women like her so they go overseas and find better options!

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
lol...Sarah Huckabee Sanders would like to be remembered as "transparent and honest":

"I hope that [the way I am remembered] will be that I showed up every day and I did the very best job that I could to put forward the president’s message ... to do the best job that I could to answer questions. To be transparent and honest throughout that process and do everything I could to make America a little better that day than it was the day before.

Dear Sarah,

It will not be that. It will not be anything like that. You didn't even manage "showed up every day". You were not even in the same solar system as "transparent and honest". And America is not a better place because of your efforts.

Regards,

Reality

MovingTarget

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2003
Isn’t the Iraqi information minister looking for a job?
Come to think of it, we'd probably get more for our collective money if he was hired for the position. At least he held press conferences during the last few months of his tenure, unlike Sanders.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
lol...Sarah Huckabee Sanders would like to be remembered as "transparent and honest":

Dear Sarah,

It will not be that. It will not be anything like that. You didn't even manage "showed up every day". You were not even in the same solar system as "transparent and honest". And America is not a better place because of your efforts.

Regards,

Reality

I believe she was quite transparent and honest about being an absolute lying bag of shit.

Feb 4, 2009
There’s a petition to get beaker from the muppets to be the next one

FdK0OQT.jpg

Reactions: ch33zw1z and jman19

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Who needs a press secretary when you are the Stable Genius tweeter in chief.

Pretty much. Imagine the despair of trying to cover for Trump's ceaseless & erratic bullshit. He tells his staff he'll do one thing on Monday & tweets exactly the opposite on Tuesday, berates them on Wednesday for doing a shitty job of it. They all do their best to be solid members of Team Red but he makes it impossible for all but a few who are the architects of Trump policy, guys like Stephen Miller. He's a real peach.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
How about James Woods for new PS ... or that Roseanne The Hutt character.
Actually Woods would be perfectly in line with the nut job crazy in the adm but I think he would get bored quickly with all the stupid around.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
How about James Woods for new PS ... or that Roseanne The Hutt character.
Actually Woods would be perfectly in line with the nut job crazy in the adm but I think he would get bored quickly with all the stupid around.
I thought he was cool in John Carpenters Vampires. That's before I had a clue about his political leanings, and then a lot a stupid shit he been quoted saying. Damn I used to like that movie.

Reactions: cytg111