Sapphire -3L 7950's back in stock $289.99 free bioshock/crysis3

futurefields

Diamond Member
Jun 2, 2012
Hey guys just a heads up the Sapphire -3L 7950's are back in stock $309.99 + $20 rebate card. I promptly ordered mine when I got the notify this morning. These are voltage unlocked non-reference design people seem to be getting pretty good overclocks, and haven't heard any reports of coil whine yet.

Does anybody know how the free game coupon for bioshock/crysis3 works? will i get a code to DL them from the official websites or can I get them on my Steam account somehow?

Cheers!

TY-1

Mar 27, 2013
I believe you get a code with the purchase (whether this is at time of purchase or actually physically comes with the card I don't know) that you then plug into AMD's site to get emailed the two codes that grant you the games. I think you then take those two codes and put them into official websites for the games; their direct purchase stores that supply downloadable copies.

Bioshock you'll run on Steam because that is the only way the developers set it up (regardless of where purchased if it is the PC version you run it through Steam).

I'm not sure about Crysis 3, whether you have to run it through EA's Origin system or if you can run it on Steam instead. I think you have to run it through Origin, but I could be wrong about that.

WaTaGuMp

Lifer
May 10, 2001
You get a single code on the card for both games. One is Steam one is Origin.