SantaClaus is on AIM!

vshah

Lifer
Sep 20, 2003
bobtheangel1101: sex
SantaClaus: I can't talk about that with you. Elves are here.

Juice Box

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2003
Originally posted by: Bryophyte
bot?

no sh!t :

:);):(:eek::disgust::D:|:Q:p:cool::frown::confused::heart::brokenheart::beer::music::wine::lips::camera::gift:
rose.gif
:evil::clock::light::sun::moon::roll::laugh::shocked::thumbsup::thumbsdown::cookie::thumbsdown::thumbsup::thumbsdown::thumbsup::shocked::thumbsup::shocked::laugh::shocked::thumbsup::shocked::laugh::shocked::laugh:

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by: digitalsnare
bot?

no sh!t :

:);):(:eek::disgust::D:|:Q:p:cool::frown::confused::heart::brokenheart::beer::music::wine::lips::camera::gift:
rose.gif
:evil::clock::light::sun::moon::roll::laugh::shocked::thumbsup::thumbsdown::cookie::thumbsdown::thumbsup::thumbsdown::thumbsup::shocked::thumbsup::shocked::laugh::shocked::thumbsup::shocked::laugh::shocked::laugh:

:confused:

Bryophyte

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
I should have one of my friends change his screen name to Santa Claus and chat with my kids. That'd be pretty funny. "You'd better clean up your room or I won't stop at your house!"

Bryophyte

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
Originally posted by: digitalsnare
bot?

no sh!t :

rose.gif

:|