Sanders List

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
I would like Bernie better if he wouldn't run as a Democrat, especially since he isn't one anyway. I think his race in 2016 was a net negative for Democrats with the worst part being that he and his supporters attacked Hillary, the party and the process long past the point when it was clear that he was not going to win the primary. I would vote for him if he was the Democratic candidate but I would really prefer someone less Bernie, like Kamala Harris. His supporters Berned me out in 2016. Nice list but it means little unless he wins and I don't think Bernie is going to win this time either.

I'm just waiting for his supporters to shit the bed again, like last time. They've already been busy beavers attacking the other candidates and pumping up Bernie at progressive sites like Daily Kos, so you know it's only going to ramp up from now.

Mar 11, 2004
This seems pretty petty to be honest. He should've had a hit list of ultra-wealthy saying/doing fucked up stuff and completely left out the little personal slight quotes entirely. His list would be more comprehensive and it wouldn't come off like some Turmp "waaah they said something mean about me" type of behavior.

I would like Bernie better if he wouldn't run as a Democrat, especially since he isn't one anyway. I think his race in 2016 was a net negative for Democrats with the worst part being that he and his supporters attacked Hillary, the party and the process long past the point when it was clear that he was not going to win the primary. I would vote for him if he was the Democratic candidate but I would really prefer someone less Bernie, like Kamala Harris. His supporters Berned me out in 2016. Nice list but it means little unless he wins and I don't think Bernie is going to win this time either.

I'm just waiting for his supporters to shit the bed again, like last time. They've already been busy beavers attacking the other candidates and pumping up Bernie at progressive sites like Daily Kos, so you know it's only going to ramp up from now.

I wouldn't as he'll just split the liberal vote and accomplish nothing but unite right wingers under an ever more insane Republican party. That would be true if he didn't run as Democrat as well.

Bernie told them to support Hilary, and while he undoubtedly would have pushed her to try to support and implement policies of his, I don't feel like he was that combative (and straight up he tried to unify his followers against Turmp). Definitely its his supporters with their cult of personality mindset that is the problem (and why they flocked to Turmp as well), and why that type of mentality in general is problematic. And yep, they'll be an issue once again.