Sanders is losing his mental facilities.....'I'm dealing with a f---ing global crisis': Bernie Sanders issues a scathing response

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
It wasn't what was asked, it referenced the Corona virus crisis and asked if he would "suspend" his campaign, not quit it due to performance.
More misrepresentation of the facts! Are you staying quarantined like your doctors asked you?
You know whatever virus you have that is causing you post this nonsense could be contagious to those who are sheep!!

Last edited:

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
I don't think this is mental facilities. This is simply an unbend-able personality that realizes he's been beaten. You are seeing anger and defeat bubbling up. Not loss of cognition.

Yep. He's been beaten and is quite mad. This is probably his last bid for POTUS and he's finally realizing that it's all coming to an end.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
There is a reason this story is making the rounds on right wings news sites and that the articles leave out important details. You guys got suckered in to right wing media tactic

What about an actual link with the actual audio

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
There is a reason this story is making the rounds on right wings news sites and that the articles leave out important details. You guys got suckered in to right wing media tactic

What about an actual link with the actual audio

Seems to be going around lately. I mean with the all just short of "Fake News" about Biden's issue. It's gettin hard to tell the difference between Trumpers and Centrists.

Reactions: Blackjack200
Jan 25, 2011
Bless Bernie's heart. He's so busy dealing with this global crisis that he was the only non-quarantines Senator who couldn't be bothered to show up to vote on the aid package.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
Bless Bernie's heart. He's so busy dealing with this global crisis that he was the only non-quarantines Senator who couldn't be bothered to show up to vote on the aid package.

Where was Sanders on Sunday?
That package had no chance of passing because democrats objected to some of it.

Are you saying that a measure that was being rushed by Republicans to give markets news on Monday, that Sanders should have ignored guidelines and traveled to vote no on something that had no chance of passing?

Jan 25, 2011
Where was Sanders on Sunday?
That package had no chance of passing because democrats objected to some of it.

Are you saying that a measure that was being rushed by Republicans to give markets news on Monday, that Sanders should have ignored guidelines and traveled to vote no on something that had no chance of passing?
They guy who flipped out saying he was dealing with a global crisis was at home preparing for a streamed campaign event instead of, you know, being in Washington dealing with this global crisis. He's the only able Senator who isn't.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
They guy who flipped out saying he was dealing with a global crisis was at home preparing for a streamed campaign event instead of, you know, being in Washington dealing with this global crisis. He's the only able Senator who isn't.

Did his absence change anything?

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011

Are you a Foxnews viewer? That would explain alot.

Sanders was in washington last week and voted for something that wasn't McConnell's bullshit

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
First of all this happens all the time! Second his vote would have changed nothing!
Third-- You do faux rage very well!! Almost commendable!! Carry on Commrad!!

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
How is it a gotcha question? It is very obvious he should not go on....
No gotcha question found!!
He's another voice. As long as he doesn't damage the party's chances, I'm perfectly OK with him not officially ending his candidacy. Look, we really do need a viable comprehensive all inclusive medical (and dental, and etc.) support system in the USA that helps everyone adequately. This crisis is making that very obvious to people who are paying attention to the big picture. Sanders has been all about that for a long time. Do we need him to withdraw from the spotlight right now? I don't see why as long as he does nothing to better Trump's chances. I'm sure Bernie understands that.

jameny5

Aug 7, 2018
Is this the same Bernie Sanders who was on the debate stage with Vice President Biden? I understood everything he proposed and talked about. He was coherent and didn't stumble on his words. I am a Biden supporter but, I understood Bernie's proposals, policies and record as he told them. He was truthfully coherent.