San Bernardino elementary school murder-suicide

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
Sorry not enough brown people or non-christians for this to be political. Looks like just another american gun tragedy, and I know we can all agree that guns shouldn't be in the hands of random americans who could murder people like this asshole. But of course we can't really do anything about that because the 2nd amendment guarantees every american white male the right to be armed and fearful at all times.

Reactions: Ns1

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
Well then you've come to the wrong thread. In this thread, we all agree with OP's nonsensical exclamation and with my points. See you later then, I guess?

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
Let's see... man who decides the only way to handle his relationship is to take a gun to an elementary school and, in front of the children, shoot and kill his wife - at which he is so bad he also shoots 2 children, one fatally - and then he shoots and kills himself.

Damn, people. :(

Reactions: DarthKyrie

WackyDan

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2004
Yeah... No story here. NO way to prevent this type of event either. CA has some of of the strictest gun laws in the nation.

This wasn't an intended mass shooting.
This wasn't (we assume) a case of a long term mentally ill or deficient individual.

This was a husband apparently who snapped over something in his marriage.

I'd love to see this dug into. Maybe she was a royal bitch to him or maybe he just found out about her having an affair. The blame for his actions fall on him... But his actions were probably but a symptom of other things going on in the marriage that she was equally responsible for.

Either way... Society can find a way to address/limit mass shootings( someday right?) but we have to live with shootings like this.

Ackmed

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2003
Sorry not enough brown people or non-christians for this to be political. Looks like just another american gun tragedy, and I know we can all agree that guns shouldn't be in the hands of random americans who could murder people like this asshole. But of course we can't really do anything about that because the 2nd amendment guarantees every american white male the right to be armed and fearful at all times.

Wow, the first reply and 4 mins after the OP posted this. You take this tragedy and put your bullshit spin on it. Bringing race in it a few times, and factually wrong statements. You are hilariously wrong, and ignorant. But this isn't the first time for you in this context. FYI, when watching it there were a lot of Latino parents there. Never mind the race of anyone shot, it is a tragedy no matter what.

As for the shooting. Sounds like domestic, as he sought out the female teacher. Killed her, killed himself. Don't know how the kids got shot, I can't even imagine. Feel terrible for the families.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Wow, the first reply and 4 mins after the OP posted this. You take this tragedy and put your bullshit spin on it. Bringing race in it a few times, and factually wrong statements. You are hilariously wrong, and ignorant. But this isn't the first time for you in this context. FYI, when watching it there were a lot of Latino parents there. Never mind the race of anyone shot, it is a tragedy no matter what.

As for the shooting. Sounds like domestic, as he sought out the female teacher. Killed her, killed himself. Don't know how the kids got shot, I can't even imagine. Feel terrible for the families.

FIVR just trolls he'll take all sides to get a reaction.

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
That's just a fancy way of saying I'm very open-minded and curious about other people's views.

Ackmed

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2003
That's just a fancy way of saying I'm very open-minded and curious about other people's views.

No, he was spot on. My reply to you was very accurate, unlike your post.

OP posts a terrible story, you reply with bullshit and untruths.

Sorry not enough brown people or non-christians for this to be political.

While I don't like the term "brown people", I'll refute what you said anyways. Looks like the main three people involved are "brown people". The shooter and the wife are black, the child hit and killed is likely Latino due to the last name. Not to mention the school has a high Latino population, and I would argue that every single kid in that class room is a victim. Having to see what happened is horrific.

Looks like just another american gun tragedy, and I know we can all agree that guns shouldn't be in the hands of random americans who could murder people like this asshole.

Sure, yet we don't know when someone's life will lead them to make a decision such as this.

But of course we can't really do anything about that because the 2nd amendment guarantees every american white male the right to be armed and fearful at all times.

Actually, the 2nd gives that right to every qualified American, regardless of race. Never mind the fact that you again put race into the for no reason, and again are wrong. The shooter was black.

The fact is you came into this thread and immediately acted like a tool. Spouting untrue statements, and had to insert race into it a few times for no reason. It is a tragedy no matter what race. An 8 year old kid died, what the fuck is wrong with you? Don't reply, I've seen enough of your postings to know. I called you out on it, its not you being "open minded and curious of other peoples views". Your first post was way out of line for this tragedy, and is the reason these forums are degrading.

Reactions: HamburgerBoy

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004

lolwut? Not enough white people, you mean. If this was some aspie white guy aged 18-25 that shot a white female elementary school teacher and killed white kids in the crossfire, it would overtake news about Syria.

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
lolwut? Not enough white people, you mean. If this was some aspie white guy aged 18-25 that shot a white female elementary school teacher and killed white kids in the crossfire, it would overtake news about Syria.

That would only be because of the "Mental Illness" aspect (I'm assuming you're referring to aspergers syndrome) and the associated stigma. People are terrified of "the crazies". I'm sure there are easily google-able figures for what percentage of the incarcerated population is mentally ill.

A person's whiteness is rarely, if ever a exacerbating factor in terms of receiving "worse" media coverage or judicial outcome and punishment. In fact, in almost every citable case black and minority defendants tend to be charged and sentenced at much higher levels. It varies by state, but the pattern is pervasive. The media tends just don't to care. I get that white kids dying by ski lift accidents would be worse than minority kids dying from lead poisoning in terms of coverage.

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
No, he was spot on. My reply to you was very accurate, unlike your post.

OP posts a terrible story, you reply with bullshit and untruths.

While I don't like the term "brown people", I'll refute what you said anyways. Looks like the main three people involved are "brown people". The shooter and the wife are black, the child hit and killed is likely Latino due to the last name. Not to mention the school has a high Latino population, and I would argue that every single kid in that class room is a victim. Having to see what happened is horrific.

Sure, yet we don't know when someone's life will lead them to make a decision such as this.

Actually, the 2nd gives that right to every qualified American, regardless of race. Never mind the fact that you again put race into the for no reason, and again are wrong. The shooter was black.

The fact is you came into this thread and immediately acted like a tool. Spouting untrue statements, and had to insert race into it a few times for no reason. It is a tragedy no matter what race. An 8 year old kid died, what the fuck is wrong with you? Don't reply, I've seen enough of your postings to know. I called you out on it, its not you being "open minded and curious of other peoples views". Your first post was way out of line for this tragedy, and is the reason these forums are degrading.

Sweet wall of text brah. I've got an idea, how about when you learn to properly compose your thoughts into sentences and into a concise, readable, non-retarded post that doesn't make me waste my time trying to decode your retard thoughts, you get back to me?

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
Sweet wall of text brah. I've got an idea, how about when you learn to properly compose your thoughts into sentences and into a concise, readable, non-retarded post that doesn't make me waste my time trying to decode your retard thoughts, you get back to me?

...says the person who wrote this and FORGOT to somehow tie it to the thread/incident being discussed: