Samsung Galaxy Nexus officially coming to Virgin Mobile in Canada “early December”

Pardus

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2000
Article

“The new Galaxy Nexus™ will be available from Virgin Mobile when it arrives in Canada in early December. Plus, only Virgin Mobile Members can get this smartphone with a no-term contract on the Virgin Mobile SuperTab™. Whether it’s with talk and text plans or the hottest data plans, Galaxy Nexus™ can be hooked up to Virgin Mobile’s full range of plans – just pick the Virgin Mobile SuperTab™ amount and plan that’s perfect for you!

“Samsung’s ongoing collaboration with Google has resulted in a next generation smartphone that has both superior functionality and a stunning user-experience,” said Paul Brannen, Vice President, Mobile Communications at Samsung Electronics Canada. “The large, responsive HD SuperAMOLED screen offers users full 720p video playback on the device, and accommodates the new Android 4.0 user interface that is based on soft keys.

Last edited:

boomhower

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2007
Now if they need to bring it to Virgin Mobile in the US, that would be huge. They have a darn decent Android phone now but a high end, edge of current tech on a prepaid carrier would be absolutely huge.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
LOL dude you have to put CANADA in the title... very misleading. Being a VM US user, I almost shit my pants :D

Dulanic

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2000
If they did that /w VM US I would drop my post paid carrier ASAP.

hans007

Lifer
Feb 1, 2000
I'm not sure I get your point simply because the carriers pick what phone they carry, not Google.

exactly , sprint controls which phones VM usa gets. which is why all the phones on VM usa, are at best mid level or lower.