Samsung 900NF 19" Monitor for $369 and $38.79 shipping from emscomputing.com, lowest price by like $25 shiipped!!!

captaingrubby

Banned
Feb 16, 2001

I just got the Samsung 900NF Monitor from www.emscomputing.com for dirt cheap. I have never seen it that low and this thing ROCKS!. The have the whole line of Samsung monitors for cheaper than I have ever seen. Maybe they are liquidating them...don't know but grab one while you can :)

Sesopedalian

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
374.95 shipped from another thread on this forum. You did, however, get the 2nd cheapest posted! Then again, the EMS deal was posted already also. Tax calculations might make it a wash.

darth maul

Platinum Member
Oct 11, 1999
Sesopedalian can you give me a link to where this is posted at a cheaper price? Cause I can't find it....hehehe, maybe I should get some sleep though.....

AnMig

Golden Member
Nov 7, 2000
got mine $370 shipped nno tax no shipping at gateway accesories

Listed as $435

get $35 of $400 at tech bargains site cant link sorry
free shipping

there is a $30 rebate for this at samsung site

purchased it online on 3/15/01 at 9pm recieved monitor 3/19/01 this is very good considering I live on a very rural area where ups people leave monitors on your doorstep whithout you signing for it. Anyway it from gateway and I think they are reputable and easy to talk to.

Ramius

Feb 13, 2001
i took the same deal as dicktinsay, from gateway accessories.
good deal and delivery, i concur.
i wonder how long it will take samsung for the MIR.
by the way, a great monitor.

cpumaster

Dec 10, 2000
Samsung's rebate handler is pretty good, I got mine in about 6 weeks, well within time specified. Too bad I bought it while it's still over $400 @ EMS. Pretty good company, no problem with shipping.

GeekSupportCom

Nov 26, 2000
Hey guys, I need a little help deciding on which monitor to get, any help would be appreciated. Assuming price is not a factor which monitor would you suggest?

Sony G400, Samsung 900NF, NEC FE950

btw, the price at EMS is now $392 EMS@392. I tried the previous link for $369 but it wouldnt accept it to my basket so i went and found it manually and the price just jamp (jumped?) up. Looks like gateway is now the cheapest place

$434.95
-$30 instant (I dont know why it doesnt accept it as $35)
-$30 MIR
------
$374.95

free shipping, no tax (at least for CA)

drti

Banned
Mar 12, 2001
ems price at 369.00 link above

UPS Ground
$0.60/lb
1-7

2 Day Economy
$2.09/lb
1-2

Standard Overnight
$4.07/lb
next afternoon

Saturday
$3.59/lb
next morning

i don't know how may lbs this monitor? If anybody know please post. Shipping will make the price shot up. Better deal at gateway, well a couple buck off.

for the guy who get this montior for 374.95 shipped at gateway, is this after mfr rebate and instant rebate?

BChild

Nov 5, 1999
I got mine at the Gateway store, the $374 is after shipping and after rebates(mail-in and instant) The good thing about gateway is that they have a promotion right now where UPS ground is free. The total weight of the monitor with the box and everything is 59lbs according to UPS so it's quite heavy.

GeekSupportCom

Nov 26, 2000
Ya, I've tried the $369 link above, but for some reason the site wont let you add it to your basket :(

added:

I just got my tracking# but has anyone had this happen to them from gateway accessories: I just ordered the 900NF Samsung monitor and now, for some reason, they are sending it to some warehouse in texas (shipped from calif.). after it reaches the tx warehouse it will get a new tracking# then sent back to me in calif, where the monitor started from!

i dont know if i should call back and complain that they can just as easily send the monitor directly to me since the monitor and i are in the same state. they said it'd take about 8 business days before it reaches me, but considering the location, it can take as little as 2 days.

is this standard procedure?

thanks

can't wait to shove my ole hunka junk 17" and use the 19"