Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
'Revenge' is never a great slogan.

"Honest men know revenge does not taste sweet."

Reactions: feralkid

NTMBK

Lifer
Nov 14, 2011
The best advert Biden could have hoped for. Good luck tying Antifa to the Democrats when they're spraypainting "Fuck Biden" on the side of buildings.

Reactions: feralkid and Muse

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Damn, I never knew sour grapes had that much of a kick to it. I guess they all couldn't wait for it to ferment into goofy juice and got all pissy about it.

Justinus

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2005
Yep, definitely antifa. Couldn't be angry magatarians under a false flag.

Antifa hates joe, antifa hates democrats.

:rolleyes:

In Portland they had pepper ball guns and tasers. That sounds suspiciously similar to the armament of the proud boys when they stormed the Oregon capitol building in Salem on new year's and again on the day of the capitol insurrection.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: herm0016

NTMBK

Lifer
Nov 14, 2011
Yep, definitely antifa. Couldn't be angry magatarians under a false flag.

Antifa hates joe, antifa hates democrats.

:rolleyes:

In Portland they had pepper ball guns and tasers. That sounds suspiciously similar to the armament of the proud boys when they stormed the Oregon capitol building in Salem on new year's and again on the day of the capitol insurrection.

Oh for god's sake, this is as bad as the people claiming that Antifa attacked the Capitol.

Parts of the left have had it in for Biden for years. Back in 2019, I had discussions with leftists who would prefer to have a second Trump term and "burn everything down", rather than President Biden.

Justinus

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2005
Oh for god's sake, this is as bad as the people claiming that Antifa attacked the Capitol.

Parts of the left have had it in for Biden for years. Back in 2019, I had discussions with leftists who would prefer to have a second Trump term and "burn everything down", rather than President Biden.

The only reason I say that is because I have seen no previous reports of supposed antifa carrying pepperball guns and tasers, but the proud boys attacking Salem were.

Now all of a sudden "antifa" is carrying the same weapons as the proud boys?

Reactions: Muse

herm0016

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2005
maybe they saw them using those weapons, and thought " hey that's not a bad idea"

anyway, no MAGA people probably even know the symbol for anarchists.

plenty of Antifa rhetoric about how bad Biden is, at their core they are anarchists. they will keep protesting government no matter who is in power.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

Big Fans I guess....

Moved from OT.
admin allisolm
The northwest (Portland and Seattle) is the land of the anarchists, for reasons I have no clue of, but there it is. Shit started with these clowns in Seattle 15 years ago. Things had quieted down. Then Trump came along.