Sally Yates testified today about FBI investigation of Michael Flynn

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Cliff notes

Investigation was justified
Investigation was proper
Neither Obama or Biden pushed her to go after Flynn to scuttle Trump
Obama ordered Yates to investigate not because of Flynn or Trump but because we could figure out why Russia didn't respond to us kicking out their diplomats. That action was taken for Russia's interference in the 2016 election. Normally Russia would have responded. Yates found out they didn't because of Flynn talking to Kislyak

Feb 4, 2009
Also:

See Flynn was doing what’s best for the country preventing the diplomats from being ejected.
Progressivchks! Libtards!

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
Clearly talking to another government before an administration takes office is totally legit. Hatch Act, you say. That’s not what that means. Snowflake deep state librul.

He did not do that!
Oh, he lied about it.
Democrats have done this in every administration.
Oh, they have not.
Well, Obama did worse to George Bush.
Oh, he did not.
AG Barr will reverse the decision of the court and his plea.
See, it’s not that big of a deal.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Isn't there something the Senate should be doing right about now? I remember there being something they didn't get done on time last week, can't put my finger on it. Something to do with COVID aid?

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Repubs have what, five months to keep up these distractive charades, ramping up their disinformation ploys, their nationwide voter suppression operations and their smear campaign against Joe Biden.

That things have already heated up in those categories, I can just imagine how bad things will be in the near future.

Dems are trying to broaden the ability for all citizens to exercise their right to vote while the Repubs are doing their best to deny that ability from folks who would vote "against them". That right there speaks volumes about how the Repubs believe that it is their divine right to rule the nation from a minority party status despite every law and constitutional language to the contrary.

Repubs aren't trying to paddle up river rapids in this regard, they're trying to paddle up Niagara Falls.

Good luck, all the best, Obamacare will take care of your medical bills for trying.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Clearly talking to another government before an administration takes office is totally legit. Hatch Act, you say. That’s not what that means. Snowflake deep state librul.

He did not do that!
Oh, he lied about it.
Democrats have done this in every administration.
Oh, they have not.
Well, Obama did worse to George Bush.
Oh, he did not.
AG Barr will reverse the decision of the court and his plea.
See, it’s not that big of a deal.
Get over it, it's a Republican thing. Seem to remember a certain President was purposely shamed by a delay caused by another candidate.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I love how Faux News covers this. Faux won't show what Yates said, Faux will only show REPUBLICANS like little Lindsey tossing fake accusations addressed to Yates. Like what they accuse is somehow the news to believe.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I don't think this is working out to be the show trial, I mean hearing that the Pubs thought it would be. Yates ain't some Fox bimbo.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I love how Faux News covers this. Faux won't show what Yates said, Faux will only show REPUBLICANS like little Lindsey tossing fake accusations addressed to Yates. Like what they accuse is somehow the news to believe.

As we all know, when the truth works against you, what else can you do but fight it with truthiness? Repub party has been doing that since the time they decided to take up sides with big business and the very wealthy folks who corrupted that party into agents under the employ of the cabal of a few ultra-wealthy families that believe they should rule and lead the nation without the formality of being elected, all for their own benefit at the expense of those that they glean their wealth from, meaning you, me and anybody else outside of that plutocratic club of makers and breakers.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Fox News keeping their people ignorant. Ever wonder why you get constant doses of crazy and denial from them?

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Without actually watching their coverage I assume all Fox showed was the Pubs asking their loaded questions, without even getting Yates response. You are aware this is all coordinated by their side.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
If only Obama had spent his time developing the covid-19 test instead of ordering the deep state persecution of Flynn.
Lol.

But it’s stupid it took a few days for reporters to question Trumpity Dumpity on how does one create test for an undiscovered virus? And why did no one on his staff prepare him or stop him from repeating this for next few days?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Lol.

But it’s stupid it took a few days for reporters to question Trumpity Dumpity on how does one create test for an undiscovered virus? And why did no one on his staff prepare him or stop him from repeating this for next few days?
Did he really say that?

Feb 4, 2009
Yes, he has complained repeatedly that he did not inherit a test for a nonexistent virus.

and I as said in another thread.
He did inherit a fucking game plan of how to deal with a major virus outbreak but appears to not have had the time to FUCKING read it.
Low, low energy.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
and I as said in another thread.
He did inherit a fucking game plan of how to deal with a major virus outbreak but appears to not have had the time to FUCKING read it.
Low, low energy.
It’s because it’s a hard problem to solve and he’s not smart enough or hard enough working to solve it. He doesn’t actually care how many people die, just that when they do he doesn’t get blamed.

People really shouldn’t underestimate just how bad he is as the job, all other things aside.

Feb 4, 2009
It’s because it’s a hard problem to solve and he’s not smart enough or hard enough working to solve it. He doesn’t actually care how many people die, just that when they do he doesn’t get blamed.

People really shouldn’t underestimate just how bad he is as the job, all other things aside.

Exactly and this should be spoken about every opportunity possible.
Lazy
Low Energy
Stupid
Too lazy to learn
Needs to be pampered & praised

Democrats should be speaking about this on the news and in public all the time.