SaintGRW's Friday morning rant

SaintGRW

Golden Member
Oct 14, 2001
Cops that tailgate you for 5 miles then pass you doing about 75 and then slow down and tailgate the car in front of you for another 3 miles.....

SaintGRW

Golden Member
Oct 14, 2001
<--- Very Paranoid

they can pull you over for anything, plus i'm always afriad it's one that saw me doing something the other day and wants to bust me. idk .. i'm paranoid about cops, i've lost too many of them and i'm afraid they know it lol

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Bah.. this is just an annoyance. It's only worth about 2.5 on the Rant-O-Meter, as opposed to shinerburke's easy 9.5 here in this excellent rant.

SaintGRW

Golden Member
Oct 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Astaroth33
Bah.. this is just an annoyance. It's only worth about 2.5 on the Rant-O-Meter, as opposed to shinerburke's easy 9.5 here in this excellent rant.

shall i re-name it from rant to friday morning piss me off?

SaintGRW

Golden Member
Oct 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Roger
they can pull you over for anything.

You are incorrect sir.
They can only pull you over if you are breaking a law.

you are aware if your not in the dead center of the lane they have the right to pull you over for drifting/weaving some gay excuse... they can pull you over for going 1mph over the limit. they don't...but they can if they want. if you leave a light infront of them and they think you are accelerating too fast you can get a ticket for that....endless possibilities..the fact is that they don't but they can if they want to which is what makes me paranoid.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
yea thats scary. its like they are saying "make my day... punk!" makes u paranoid u will change lanes without signalling or something like that:p

that or when they slow traffic just to be dicks.

CraigRT

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
You are incorrect sir.
They can only pull you over if you are breaking a law.

incorrect sir!
I have been pulled over more than once for "random vehicle checks".. and of course, RIDE programs.