Sadly, a member has passed

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
RIP Bartman

Condolences to his loved ones, and all those who knew him.

Reactions: Amol S.

Shmee

Memory & Storage, Graphics Cards Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 13, 2008
RIP, he will be missed on these forums, and many other places, including by those who knew him IRL. My condolences.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Very sorry to hear this. This part is heartbreaking: "Survivors include his fiancée, Diana Ellison"

My condolences to Mr. Foreman's family and loved ones. 62 is way too young to leave.

kranky

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
A little late but condolences to friends and family. Definitely one of the all-time AnandTech Forums good guys.

Number1

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
Strange to have this stickied for almost 4 months now.
It's the top post that greets you every time you visit.
Time to move on.

I questioned it with the OP and never got an answer.

There is but ONE place to "question" moderator decisions and that is solely in the one place the forum software specifically provides for same, Moderator Discussions. Your outburst of whiny disrespect is hereby noted. Now, let it go. Please remember, you are not a moderator, and that you are not "Number 1," no matter the title you have anointed (hopefully playfully) yourself with.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

SketchMaster

Diamond Member
Feb 23, 2005
Damn... Logged back in to see how things were going. Really sad to discover one of the OGs are no longer with us. :cry:

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
We have just been told that Bartman39 died February 8, 2023 at the too young age of 62. He was an important part of our community - an elite member, a moderator and an all around great guy. He will be missed.

https://broussards1889.com/obituary/bart-ellis-foreman/

Bartman39
Rest in peace Bartman39. Nice and funny profile pic they had.
FYI to everyone here wondering were was since I last came here like a year ago, I am still alive and too young to die.