Sad Story

myjaja

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2005
I once had a pet duck. I had it for quite a while. I was about nine years old.

After coming home from school, I realized that the duck wasn't in it's cage. I asked my father if he knew anything about the duck. He told me that it ran away. I believed him for quite a while. Well, after a few months past, I found out the truth. My brother told me that my dad ate my pet duck. He ate it with soup. I was soooo pissed. When I went to tell my dad off, he just started laughing. I was really pissed after that. :|

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
I just bought half a dozen ducks about 3 weeks ago... 50 cents each; I couldn't resist the bargain. They live in the neighbors pond and range back and forth between their house and our house. Cheap to feed - $6 worth of food should last about a month.

neutralizer

Lifer
Oct 4, 2001
Originally posted by: DrPizza
I just bought half a dozen ducks about 3 weeks ago... 50 cents each; I couldn't resist the bargain. They live in the neighbors pond and range back and forth between their house and our house. Cheap to feed - $6 worth of food should last about a month.

That sounds awesome. Pics?

LordMorpheus

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2002
When I was a kid we had a cat that was near feral, but beink kids we (me + siblings) all loved it anyway.

My mom runs a high end event and portrait photography business out of the house, and the cat got to attacking clients. so my mom had it put down.

Of course, she told us she took it in to get it spayed and it died on the table. We didn't find the truth out until years later, but by then we could laugh about it.