Sad Story For The Day

slayer202

Lifer
Nov 27, 2005
Thats the crazy part, they did.....twice. Two different people went in there and noone noticed the dead hag in the car in the garage, WTF?

Lol I just skimmed the article so I missed that. I guess a quick look in the garage was all they did. But there was a recent newspaper the guy saw? Was the lady alive when people previously went in?

LookBehindYou

Platinum Member
Dec 23, 2010
No, she was dead. She died, and as time passed and the bills werent paid, the bank foreclosed. After that two different people (or groups) went in. Noone noticed here in the car. The article says here feet were in the seat and head on the floorboard. Curious to know if her head fell off or if she was lying down when she died.

Rhezuss

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2006
Fucking humans...don't care what happens over my lot...

We saw her sometimes before and never saw her again for months and we couldn't care less. What a bunch of narcissist Eff-You-See-Kays!!!!!

DesiPower

Lifer
Nov 22, 2008
The writer of the article is worthy of writing a good mystery novel... was kinda tldr for a news article about a dead woman in a foreclosed home

mmntech

Lifer
Sep 20, 2007
Lol, lets foreclose and sell this house without going inside. Interesting

The article says they did look at the house, twice! Even went into the garage. They just missed her body in the car.

Yet another sad case of mental healthcare failing someone. Sounds like she was crying out for years, decades, and nobody did anything. They just gave her pills and sent her on her way. Really, these people would benefit from a home type setting. Not institutionalized exactly, but where care is still available 24/7.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
Sounds like the lady needed some serious help, help she never received.

I had a buddy of mine go off the deep end with drugs back in the early 1990s. He ended up killing himself.

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
No, she was dead. She died, and as time passed and the bills werent paid, the bank foreclosed. After that two different people (or groups) went in. Noone noticed here in the car. The article says here feet were in the seat and head on the floorboard. Curious to know if her head fell off or if she was lying down when she died.

i read it as she was upside down :\

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
And, that's the state of much of America these days. People know strangers on facebook/forums better than they know their next door neighbors.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
Too long, cliffs?

Woman goes through divorce, develops depression and schizophrenia (she is hearing stuff outside house) and finally dies. Reads like she developed psychosis.

Bank repos house, sells house, new owner finds body.

Andy22

Golden Member
Jun 8, 2001
Could be, but if she was upside down, how did she intend on being able to see out of her rear view mirror to back out of the driveway. :confused:

So many questions...

You guys would not make good detectives. She was in the passenger side. She had no intention of leaving the garage. She probably started the car with the intention of killing herself via carbon monoxide poisoning and thought having her head down would speed the job up. She was a manic depressive who had previously been in a psychiatric hospital on suicide watch. Not that hard to piece together.

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002
You guys would not make good detectives. She was in the passenger side. She had no intention of leaving the garage. She probably started the car with the intention of killing herself via carbon monoxide poisoning and thought having her head down would speed the job up. She was a manic depressive who had previously been in a psychiatric hospital on suicide watch. Not that hard to piece together.

I thought her head was on the floor because it detached during decomposition.

LookBehindYou

Platinum Member
Dec 23, 2010

Your detective skills Fail. Carbon Monoxide suicide is too obvious, thus not the reason she died. I think the story easily establishes that she was either:

A: Upside down with the hopes of driving away and having bystanders wonder why feet were driving a car. Unfortunately she couldnt get past the fact she couldnt see out of the rear view mirror, and then starved to death thinking about it.

B: She sat in the chair indian style (criss cross applesauce) with the hopes of willing the gas pedal and break pedal. Unfortunately she was unable to will it and because of the stress of not being able to will the gas pedal, her head fell off.

These are two sound theories.