Sacramento area- Manhunt for killer of 9yo underway, no details yet

wirednuts

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2007
Last edited:

DCal430

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2011
:( Misread, I thought they were still looking for her.

This is why I still think we need to keep the death penalty. People like this deserve to die. :( Cry

wirednuts

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2007
:( Misread, I thought they were still looking for her.

This is why I still think we need to keep the death penalty. People like this deserve to die. :( Cry

we used to chain people like this up in the street naked for days in the hot sun, then hang em during a town gathering in front of everyone. i wouldnt mind it.

moonbogg

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
we used to chain people like this up in the street naked for days in the hot sun, then hang em during a town gathering in front of everyone. i wouldnt mind it.

Wouldn't bother me. You see, often times the people who commit these crimes don't care about going to prison. They sometimes don't care about dying. Where is the justice?
In order for justice to be served, at least an equal amount of pain, and if possible fear as well, should be inflicted on the criminal. We need to look into this asshole's eyes and make sure that he understands the gravity of his actions, and we can help him come to that understanding by making sure he experiences that pain and fear.
Each sick bastard is unique in their own way. It can take an incredible amount of energy to make sure they understand what they did. Locking them in a room and feeding them doesn't do it. You need to analyze the person, get into their head and come to understand them emotionally. You can tell if they are emotionally receptive, or emotionally callous. Then you can determine what must be done in order to penetrate those mental and emotional barriers to justice and then act accordingly until they experience the same or greater pain and fear that their victims did. It needs to be excessive for the suffering of the family and friends to be "compensated" by the hand of justice.
I could do this and enjoy it i'm afraid. Perhaps that makes me sick. Maybe we need someone a little on the sick side to deal with people who stab 9 year olds to death in their own homes. Its simply not fair to turn them over to sane people.

nextJin

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2009
really?

Not really lol worthy to most sane people

pretty much yea, this in no way affects me. Sort of like genecide in Africa, don't really care. The real funny part was the ridiculous neighbor and the tens of thousands of dollars wasted.

wirednuts

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2007
The boy had told police he found his sister's body and encountered an intruder in the home while their parents were at a Little League game. He described the man as being tall with long gray hair.

Authorities spent over 2,000 hours on the investigation "to provide Leila Fowler's family answers to her death," the sheriff said.

wow. just... 12 years old pulling sociopathic shit like hes 30. i agree with the above post, this world is getting worse by the day.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Now they realize they've lost both children. Has to hurt.

That was your 12 year old son... how would you react? Great deal of shame and regret, that's for sure.