Nvidia (NASDAQ:NVDA) gains 6.2% after beating Q4 estimates on the top and bottom line and growing revenue 41% Y/Y.The Q1 outlook sees revenue of $3B (consensus: $2.86B), plus or minus 2%,...
Q4 adjusted gross margin was 65.4%
The Q1 outlook sees revenue of $3B
Revenue by market platform:
- Gaming, $1.5B (+56% Y/Y; consensus: $1.52B);
- Professional Visualization, $331M (+13%; consensus: $328.1M);
- Data Center, $968M (+43%; consensus: $825.2M);
- Auto, $163M (consensus: $168.7M);
- OEM and Other, $152M (+31%; consensus: $129.2M).