S6 broke - any roughly comparable phone on the market that's a steal?

SaltyNuts

Platinum Member
May 1, 2001
I've had nothing but problems with samsung phones. My S6 is not working properly (clearly hardware issue).

So I need a new (or used) phone. Some of these phone are so expensive these days. Are there any new or used phones on the market that would not be a (huge) step down from an S6, that could be had at a price that might be called a bargain as compared to other phones? It must work with Sprint as well.

Thanks!

ioni

Aug 3, 2009
My LG G2 was a pretty awesome phone. Great camera, good battery life, good performance. Wish I had never "upgraded" to a G4. You can get them for under $100 used.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
My LG G2 was a pretty awesome phone. Great camera, good battery life, good performance. Wish I had never "upgraded" to a G4. You can get them for under $100 used.
How does that compare with the GS5; comparable? My phone's been getting a little flaky. I still have a lot of things to try before a new phone, but I'm keeping replacement options in mind. LG variants have been at the top of my list.

The computing power of the GS5 is sufficient, and I require a removeable battery, removeable storage, loud speaker, good daylight readability, and rootability.

edit:
added requirements, and also to say I'm on sprint

Last edited: