Mookow

Lifer
Apr 24, 2001
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Originally posted by: Mookow
Get me some chlorine...

Gene pool dirty again? :D

- M4H

I figure I can drill a hole into his lungs and give him a new gas injection system using chlorine gas.

boyRacer

Lifer
Oct 1, 2001
Is he kidding or not? no one can be that stupid... :confused:

but a$$holes like the guy below ruin it for imports and domestics alike... :frown:

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but I just had to chime in this. I'm from over younder at S-Series.org...and I'm the local asshole over there, and well, I had to make my way over here after seeing this.

I have always wondered why they call it rice, why they dog people that drive Hondas, and well, now I know why. I read many posts in which you guys tried to help this poor kid. It took a few posts later for someone to point out that he was spraying into the cam cover. That is pretty sad.

Look, your car has a four banger in it, its slow, thats the way that the Asian God's wanted it. If you want to go fast, buy something with a bigger motor in it. If a 100 shot is "risky" on your motor, then you don't need to spray it, race it, or do anything but move the hell out of my way when my big V8 49 Ford is trying to get around your slow ass.

Take that N20 kit, your car, and go park in your garage. Then shut the door and spray your heart out while you rev your engine. (You have to leave the door shut, and any windows closed for this to work.) Just take the tank and open it up, don't even connect it, just open it up in the cab.

Trust me on this, it will work, and your car will become fast. Would I lie to you?

Crazy Nate

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: Heisenberg
Was that guy serious or was it just a joke?

IIRC, it's a parody of a Saturn owner who actually did that. Kinda dissapointed that he didn't do it right ... I would have liked to see video of a dumbass pumping a 100 shot of nitrous into an untuned, bone-stock Saturn motor.

Mind you, it would have been a really short clip.

"NneeeeeaaarrrrrrrrrrrrRRrrRrrrr ..."
"Do0d, I'm Hittin da NAWZ!"
"RrrRRrrRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABOOM"
"Oh noes! The intake manifold!"

- M4H

flxnimprtmscl

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2003
I'm not sure what's more frightening. The fact that he was dumb enough to do that or all the idiots who glossed right over the fact that he was trying to cool his camshafts and asked him if the bottle was turned on :confused: Either way... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

IIRC, it's a parody of a Saturn owner who actually did that. Kinda dissapointed that he didn't do it right ... I would have liked to see video of a dumbass pumping a 100 shot of nitrous into an untuned, bone-stock Saturn motor.

- M4H
OMG!!!!! ROFLMFAO!!!!!

*wipes tears*

LOL... My girlfriend is looking at me like I'm crazy...

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Unfortunately, this is not the first time I have heard of this being done.

Feb 24, 2001
Originally posted by: Eli

- M4H
OMG!!!!! ROFLMFAO!!!!!

*wipes tears*

Yeah effing hysterical.

I know 0 about car engines, but I have enough sense that after seeing the open hood that anything to do with providing power wouldn't go through that red part :)

jcovercash

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
Originally posted by: Eli

- M4H
OMG!!!!! ROFLMFAO!!!!!

*wipes tears*

OMG M4H, That had me LMAO literally. I havent laughed that hard in forever..... May acutally have to make a video of this with a junk car :p

Metalloid

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2002
Reminds me of the gag with the guy claiming to have sealed his computer case with epoxy and fill it with water through one of the cd-rom bays so he could water cool his case.