S.T.A.L.K.E.R how to teleport to previous levels/areas?

Feb 12, 2003
Hi There

I know you can press Esc J but that option is only allowing me to jump forwards and i don't want to cheat, the problem is i've missed to many of the side missions so i feel i've missed half the game and want to go back to the Bar and like an idiot i deleted my saves. I'm near the end now, close to the wishmaste. Even if i press Esc T it shows all the previous areas but when i select teleport only it doesn't take me anywhere, it just says something like you need to be in Cordon first.

Anyone know what to do in this situation, i really don't want to start the game over. I'm playing this game with the Complete 2009 Mod.

Advice much appreciated

Gibsons

Lifer
Aug 14, 2001
I'm not sure what the answer is, but you might have better luck in getting one if you confirm that you're playing Shadow of Chernobyl rather than Clear Sky or Call of Pripyat.

Feb 12, 2003
I'm not sure what the answer is, but you might have better luck in getting one if you confirm that you're playing Shadow of Chernobyl rather than Clear Sky or Call of Pripyat.

Sorry i should have been more precise, i'm playing the first one, SOC.

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006
There's a point in Clear Sky where you can't go back and can't access any previous areas. Are you at that point in SoC?

Martimus

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2007
I don't think you can without modding the game. You are likely SOL, since once you get that far you can't go back. You probably aren't missing much anyway, so just go ahead and finish it (although there are three endings, and only one of them is at the wishmaker)