RVAT - Republican Voters against trump, New video added 6-12-20, "Lindsey Graham Loves Joe Biden"

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
This isn't The Lincoln Project. It's another nevertrumper group of Republicans, out to make sure the
orange menace bunker-boy doesn't get reelected.

Lindsey Graham Loves Joe Biden

The ad backing Trump’s Democratic presidential rival features a very different Graham. It will run on Fox News in the
Charlotte and Greenville markets, reaching both South Carolina and the swing state of North Carolina. It will also air
on Fox News in Washington, D.C.

Can't wait to see this on Fox News. I hope bunker-boy is watching.

himkhan

Jul 13, 2013
I think that is not the audience they are targeting. The millennial vote isn't home glued to their tv boxes to even see these ads. Well some are stuck on their video games but no ads run there. This is a great ad based on who it is meant to swing.

Feb 4, 2009
I think that is not the audience they are targeting. The millennial vote isn't home glued to their tv boxes to even see these ads. Well some are stuck on their video games but no ads run there. This is a great ad based on who it is meant to swing.

Meh as the primaries have shown once again young people simply don’t vote regularly enough for this to make any difference.
Plus honestly who is going to vote Trump because Leningrad Lindsey said “Joe is a nice guy”.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Except millennials probably get most of their information online, and their conservative media choices will be pumping supercuts of this.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Except millennials probably get most of their information online, and their conservative media choices will be pumping supercuts of this.

I would think (hope) that millennials are smart enough to realize that voting for Biden to get rid of trump is far more important than how much Lindsey Graham likes Biden. Or rather, how much old Lindsey Graham likes Biden.
That and I'd expect millennials to be more liberal and progressive than conservative.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I saw a stat some time ago that millenials of voting age now outnumber Boomers, and if they wanted to they could take control of the country.
But I'm betting they are too lazy and apathetic to.
Will be looking forward to the post-election statistics this year.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
How is an endorsement from Lindsey supposed to help o_O

Let them show how hypocritical he is on flip flopping on the orange menace. Add Pompeo to that ad.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
It erodes his loyal Trumpet credentials before his own seat coming up for election doesn't it? Conservatives have horrible memories, reminders come in handy.

People in the middle and the left already know about his flip flopping and complete moral/intellectual fails, it's been the stuff of comedy, news and weak PR stunts for years now. These people will already be voting for whomever goes against Team Treason. As such I don't think they are the intended audience.

I think the LGBT community should start fervent support for Miss Lindsey too. I want to see supporters in elaborate Southern belle gowns marching in support of Graham's previous stances. Lacey umbrellas out, fans just a waving away cuz you know it's Mint julep time yall.

Last edited:
Reactions: hal2kilo

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
I saw a stat some time ago that millenials of voting age now outnumber Boomers, and if they wanted to they could take control of the country.
But I'm betting they are too lazy and apathetic to.
Will be looking forward to the post-election statistics this year.

I wouldn't count millennials out just yet. Their watching the boomers (not all, but many) vote against the younger generations interest bigly.