Russian Suicide Attempt....

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Does he explode on impact like the WTC jumpers?

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
:laugh: the comments on that page makes me question their intelligence...

Originally posted by: tranceport
no bounce not real

splatter from face but no facial damage? I think people who think this is real... need to remember what reality feels like. :p

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
The body WOULD bounce. I have seen numerous real videos of people jumping from buildings/bridges & hitting the ground. They bounce & generally from higher buildings/bridges if they strike a hard surface (like concrete) the extremities will pop off, sometimes completely.

Googer

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
Originally posted by: rh71
The body WOULD bounce. I have seen numerous real videos of people jumping from buildings/bridges & hitting the ground. They bounce & generally from higher buildings/bridges if they strike a hard surface (like concrete) the extremities will pop off, sometimes completely.

Half of his body hit concrete and half hit the lawn.

irishScott

Lifer
Oct 10, 2006
Originally posted by: destrekor

no bounce not real

splatter from face but no facial damage? I think people who think this is real... need to remember what reality feels like. :p

That's what I picked up on... Fake as hell.

Cdubneeddeal

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2003
Originally posted by: Googer

no bounce not real

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih2IPdsi1kU

LOL. I've done that before, only with a branch. The branch was extending off the tree and I thought it would be a good idea to smack it with a baseball bat. Well the bat bounced off the branch knocking me out. I remember watching the bat coming for my head and then I woke up in the middle of the grass. Good times..

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
Originally posted by: Googer

no bounce not real

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih2IPdsi1kU

:shudders: I have repressed memories of physical trauma in quite the same vain. As a kid, if there was a period of a week to a month where I escaped with no massive lumps on my head somewhere... well I doubt there were any such times. ;)

Pepsi90919

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
it really looks real. it looks like the back of his head is where the splatter came from, you can see blood coming down his face.

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
If it was real, why didn't he bring the camera up close to show the damage?

RESmonkey

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
How can he still get up like that? Even if it's fake, shouldn't he, like, at least give a few seconds to recover?

edit = Assuming this is real, of course.